    TIA,

    Conrad
    Camp Sherman, Oregon

    Conrad, Nov 10, 2005

  2. Conrad

    Frank ess Guest

    Conrad wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > My daughter (a Windows user) is looking for advice on company's that
    > produce 'Photo Books'. These are usually 10 or so pages of selected
    > family pics in finished book form.
    >
    > I've used Apple's iPhoto program and books from a Mac very nicely.
    >
    > Does anybody have suggestion for Windows 'Photo Books' company?

    I haven't looked lately, but...

    20-second google:
    http://www.kodakgallery.com/PhotoBookOverview.jsp?&flash=detected

    They did a really good one for the daughter of a pro-photographer
    friend. She presented it to him on his umptieth birthday, and it
    pleased his discerning eye. He's still carrying it around with him, to
    show off.

    --
    Frank ess

    Frank ess, Nov 10, 2005

  3. Conrad

    Guest

    On 10 Nov 2005 07:06:31 -0800, "Conrad" <> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >My daughter (a Windows user) is looking for advice on company's that
    >produce 'Photo Books'. These are usually 10 or so pages of selected
    >family pics in finished book form.
    >
    >I've used Apple's iPhoto program and books from a Mac very nicely.
    >
    >Does anybody have suggestion for Windows 'Photo Books' company?
    >
    >TIA,
    >
    >Conrad
    >Camp Sherman, Oregon

    Hi Conrad

    I found this website .www.photocity.com

    I try it once and the book they call them blubook are perfect and
    very beautiful.

    Now i tihink try a new book in digital offset.

    Have a nice day

    Fethry Duck

    , Nov 10, 2005
  4. Conrad

    Guest

    On 10 Nov 2005 07:06:31 -0800, "Conrad" <> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >My daughter (a Windows user) is looking for advice on company's that
    >produce 'Photo Books'. These are usually 10 or so pages of selected
    >family pics in finished book form.
    >
    >I've used Apple's iPhoto program and books from a Mac very nicely.
    >
    >Does anybody have suggestion for Windows 'Photo Books' company?
    >
    >TIA,
    >
    >Conrad
    >Camp Sherman, Oregon

    You can find them here too www.photocity.it