    that is to see each day or week
    the pics taken in that interval

    Thankyou !

    Luca, Sep 15, 2006

  2. Luca

    plb49 Guest

    I use Picasa, free from Google, and just name the folders
    appropriately--today's folder would be 2006-0915, for example. This
    format sorts them both in "my pictures" folder and in Picasa!

    Cheers!

    Paul B.

    plb49, Sep 15, 2006

  3. Luca

    Dave Cohen Guest

    plb49 wrote:
    > I use Picasa, free from Google, and just name the folders
    > appropriately--today's folder would be 2006-0915, for example. This
    > format sorts them both in "my pictures" folder and in Picasa!
    >
    > Cheers!
    >
    > Paul B.
    >

    > Luca wrote:
    >> Dear all,
    >> does anyone know of any
    >> Application
    >>
    >> that allows to organize personal photos (i.e. my family's) by daily
    >> agenda
    >> that is to see each day or week
    >> the pics taken in that interval
    >>
    >> Thankyou !

    If you need to see the date taken, exifer will show that in exif data,
    you can then edit/move to the desired folder.
    If you know what you want to move, Irfanview will save a lot of typing.
    Both are freeware.
    Dave Cohen

    Dave Cohen, Sep 15, 2006
  4. Luca

    Bruce Lewis Guest

    "Luca" <> writes:

    > Dear all,
    > does anyone know of any
    > Application
    >
    > that allows to organize personal photos (i.e. my family's) by daily
    > agenda
    > that is to see each day or week
    > the pics taken in that interval

    If you have a mac, iphoto can be configured to display photos that way.

    My photo sharing site (see sig) works chronologically too -- by day and
    month. Family photos were the motivation for this system.

    --

    http://ourdoings.com/ Easily organize and disseminate news and
    photos for your family or group.

    Bruce Lewis, Sep 16, 2006