Photo 2004 Digital Competition and Exhibition

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Simon Walden, Feb 5, 2004.

  1. Simon Walden

    Simon Walden Guest

    Photo2004.com, the 2nd Internet Open Exhibition, organised by the Vale of
    Evesham Camera Club is now accepting entries.

    Digital technology is all around us and has enabled the best of British
    amateur photography to be brought to your computer screens in the comfort of
    your own home.

    As ever the competition is open to any UK based photographer, digital or
    film based. We look forward to receiving your entries.

    The competition meets all BPE and PAGB entry requirements and awards.

    Full details and entry form at:

    www.photo2004.com

    Thanks

    Simon Walden

    Chairman, Vale of Evesham Camera Club

    www.EveshamCameraClub.co.uk
    Simon Walden, Feb 5, 2004

  2. Simon Walden

    Mark Johnson Guest

    "Simon Walden" <> wrote:

    >Photo2004.com, the 2nd Internet Open Exhibition, organised by the Vale of
    >Evesham Camera Club is now accepting entries.

    What could be the basis for judging, I wonder?

    Do you like Ansel Adams, Galen Rowell? Muybridge? Weston? Who?

    Bright color, less color? f64 sharp, pictorial soft? Abstract,
    portrait?

    What basis? I was thinking of a contest, myself - but I couldn't
    imagine on what basis.
    Mark Johnson, Feb 5, 2004