    Thank you in advance for information.

    Regards,
    SR

    Subba Rao, Apr 27, 2006

  2. Subba Rao

    Pat Guest

    Yes. Go to almost any good photo store or craft store (like Micheal's
    or some Joanne Fabrics) and get yourself a cheap mat cutter and some
    mat board. Once you buy a mat cutter, you'll never know how you lived
    without it (until you go out and buy a better one).

    www.pictureframes.com will custom cut mats, but so will any frame shop.

    Or, got get the pictures reprinted.

    Pat, Apr 28, 2006