    from the internet
    sometimes I can reconnect and sometimes I can't.
    Can anybody tell me what is going on & is there is a solution?
    Leslie Mutchler, May 26, 2006

  2. Leslie Mutchler

    Icarus Guest

    "Leslie Mutchler" <> wrote in message
    news:vhGdg.8002$...
    >I have switch on my phone line and a light connected call waiting that
    >tells
    > me when somebody is calling in. The problem is that when I disconnect from
    > the internet
    > sometimes I can reconnect and sometimes I can't.
    > Can anybody tell me what is going on & is there is a solution?

    Broadband!
    Icarus, May 26, 2006

  3. Leslie Mutchler

    JTJersey Guest

    On Fri, 26 May 2006 16:46:19 +0000, Leslie Mutchler wrote:

    > I have switch on my phone line and a light connected call waiting that
    > tells
    > me when somebody is calling in. The problem is that when I disconnect
    > from the internet
    > sometimes I can reconnect and sometimes I can't.
    > Can anybody tell me what is going on & is there is a solution?

    Those things are just buggy. I've got friends who use this arrangement,
    but with dial up connections there's no telling when your going to get
    disconnected under normal circumstances, let alone when you introduce a
    switch into the mix. Really, if you can get broadband, do so at your
    earliest opportunity.
    JTJersey, May 26, 2006