    Does anyone ever answer when you are on hold for Tech Support???? I have
    been on hold for the past 90 minutes already! I do have to say this is the
    WORST SERVICE I have ever had with interent in my life!!!
    rachelt2469, Mar 31, 2005

  2. rachelt2469

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "rachelt2469" <> wrote in message
    news:xOI2e.5037$Vx1.4261@attbi_s01...
    > Does anyone ever answer when you are on hold for Tech Support???? I have
    > been on hold for the past 90 minutes already! I do have to say this is
    > the
    > WORST SERVICE I have ever had with interent in my life!!!

    Too bad you don't have a clue. You just posted an email to an international
    newsgroup, wholly un-affiliated with your Internet Service Provider.
    Toolman Tim, Mar 31, 2005

  3. rachelt2469

    doS Guest

    Answer the damn call mate!!!
    '

    doS, Mar 31, 2005
  4. rachelt2469

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Sorry...I'll get right on it <g>

    Toolman Tim, Mar 31, 2005
  5. rachelt2469

    Mara Guest

    On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 01:57:49 GMT, "rachelt2469" <> wrote:

    >Does anyone ever answer when you are on hold for Tech Support???? I have
    >been on hold for the past 90 minutes already! I do have to say this is the
    >WORST SERVICE I have ever had with interent in my life!!!

    Sorry, I had to take my wolverine for a quick walk.

    "I'll be back on the phone in about three weeks."

    AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
    --glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r
    Mara, Mar 31, 2005
  6. rachelt2469

    chuckie® Guest

    Sheesh!! Don't these people know that we get breaks just like everyone
    else?? Ours are 30 days long just like everyone else...right?...
    There's that d... song again...<sigh>...

    chuckie®, Mar 31, 2005
  7. rachelt2469 wrote:

    > Does anyone ever answer when you are on hold for Tech Support???? I have
    > been on hold for the past 90 minutes already! I do have to say this is the
    > WORST SERVICE I have ever had with interent in my life!!!

    Sorry. I was taking a crap. Please call again.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Who has implemented Usenet Solution #45933:
    Blinky the Shark, Mar 31, 2005
  8. Mara wrote:
    > On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 01:57:49 GMT, "rachelt2469" <> wrote:
    >

    >>Does anyone ever answer when you are on hold for Tech Support???? I have
    >>been on hold for the past 90 minutes already! I do have to say this is the
    >>WORST SERVICE I have ever had with interent in my life!!!

    > Sorry, I had to take my wolverine for a quick walk.

    "That weren't no beaver, that was a badger."
    - an ex-employee speaking of his ex
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Mar 31, 2005
  9. rachelt2469

    Evan Platt Guest

    <> wrote:

    >Does anyone ever answer when you are on hold for Tech Support???? I have
    >been on hold for the past 90 minutes already! I do have to say this is the
    >WORST SERVICE I have ever had with interent in my life!!!

    24 hour technical support means just that - you need to wait 24 hours.
    Evan Platt, Mar 31, 2005