    where it is located/

    Thanks

    Frank
    ECLiPSE 2002, Aug 31, 2003

  2. ECLiPSE 2002

    Nicholas Guest

    Go to Start > Run and type: Dialer.exe , and hit enter.

    --
    Nicholas

    Nicholas, Aug 31, 2003

  3. ECLiPSE 2002

    Gene K Guest

    I am confused! Are you talking about your modem?
    Gene K

    Gene K, Aug 31, 2003
  4. ECLiPSE 2002

    Ronald Guest

    "Gene K" <> wrote in message
    > I am confused! Are you talking about your modem?
    > Gene K

    Why would he be talking about his modem if he was asking about the phone
    dialer?

    I use the phone dialer for my telephone banking, I have the phone number and
    password set up so when I want to find out how much money I don't have I
    bring it up and use it. 2 clicks of the mouse against all those button
    pushes on the phone.
    Ron
    Ronald, Aug 31, 2003
  5. u want Phone dialer in windows XP 4 Eclipse 2002

    Dear Frank I should say there's no software such as windows dialler in win
    xp but u may download a dialler from www.download.com then u inter dialler
    in the search area I got one from this site 2 it works great it does every
    thing 4 me a fax machine a phone an answering machine all 2gether it is
    called win fax pro I got it out of that site there're lots of them u may
    choose the one u like any of the diallers.
    hope this helped u
    ALi
    ali daneshvar, Aug 31, 2003
  6. Re: u want Phone dialer in windows XP 4 Eclipse 2002

    On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 20:55:07 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind boggled
    at the following statement by ali daneshvar in message

    > Dear Frank I should say there's no software such as windows dialler in win
    > xp but u may download a dialler from www.download.com then u inter dialler
    > in the search area I got one from this site 2 it works great it does every
    > thing 4 me a fax machine a phone an answering machine all 2gether it is
    > called win fax pro I got it out of that site there're lots of them u may
    > choose the one u like any of the diallers.
    > hope this helped u
    > ALi

    Please don't start a new thread. Reply to the original poster.

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    No of SETI units returned: 2026
    The Old Sourdough, Aug 31, 2003
  7. ECLiPSE 2002

    ECLiPSE 2002 Guest

    Re: u want Phone dialer in windows XP 4 Eclipse 2002

    Thank you Ali - I appreciate your help

    Frank

    ECLiPSE 2002, Aug 31, 2003
  8. ECLiPSE 2002