    I'm looking for a flat rate plan.

    thanks
    robert
    robert, Sep 13, 2005

  2. robert

    H@rro Guest

    "robert" <> schreef in bericht
    news:CKAVe.47074$...
    > hi all, what's the best VoIP provider for calling Europe?
    >
    > I'm looking for a flat rate plan.

    have rather good experiences with www.brujula.net 19.95$ per month flat

    please mail me when signed up for referral :)

    //H
    H@rro, Sep 13, 2005

  3. >hi all, what's the best VoIP provider for calling Europe?

    >I'm looking for a flat rate plan.

    I've had good luck with Lingo, whose $19.95 flat rate plan covers most
    of western Europe. See my web page about VoIP at
    http://net.gurus.com/phone for some comparisons with other services
    and signup links.

    I assume that you're talking about western and northern Europe. If
    you want flat rate to eastern or southern Europe, you might take a
    look at Broadvoice, although I've heard mixed reports about their
    reliability.
    John R. Levine, Sep 13, 2005