    phone adapter?

    Thanks,
    Robert
    robert, Feb 24, 2006

  2. I have only used one but it has always worked for me....

    Sipura SPA-1000. They apparently are getting harder to find since it is an
    older model but they should still be available on ebay.

    Jonathan

    Jonathan Roberts, Feb 25, 2006

  3. robert

    Panda Guest

    Hi Robert,

    I have used ZyXEL P2000W Wi-Fi VoIP adapter giving crystal clear sound,
    but you should have wireless Access point first.

    Also ZyXEL P2000 or P2000L is avery good ATA with 2 phone jacks and
    normal Ethernet RJ-45 jack.

    Naim
    www.networkingland.com
    Panda, Mar 2, 2006
  4. robert

    Marc Popek Guest

    best for pstn & voip. high quality audio wasRe: phone adapter, please help!

    For the best in high audio quality, adapter for voip and pstn, use
    combine-a-line. the first and original line combining device. The new units
    come with surge protection to protect your phone and modem equipment from
    surges, plus two adapter. CLT does not use a wall wart power supply so the
    sound quality is hum and noise free! low cost S&H

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=9723871895&rd=1&sspagenam
    e=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

    Marc Popek, May 8, 2006