    dozen "phishing" emails from someone claiming to be "Chase Bank".

    Is it worthwhile reporting, and if so, where? Or should I just mark as junk?

    Rob.

    Phstpok, Mar 3, 2006

  2. Phstpok

    stevesub Guest

    Only half a dozen, you are lucky. Most people get plauged with heaps
    more - mark then as junk and or delete them, don't bother even opening
    them.

    Stevesub

    stevesub, Mar 6, 2006

  3. Phstpok

    bambam Guest

    On Fri, 03 Mar 2006 17:48:06 +1300, Phstpok wrote:

    > Just got home from 2 weeks in hospital, check hotmail and find half a
    > dozen "phishing" emails from someone claiming to be "Chase Bank".
    >
    > Is it worthwhile reporting, and if so, where? Or should I just mark as junk?

    Yeah I had a couple as well, I just junked them.
    I see the mailbox size is now 250MB, better late than never I suppose.

    bambam, Mar 6, 2006
  4. Phstpok

    Phstpok Guest

    bambam wrote:
    > On Fri, 03 Mar 2006 17:48:06 +1300, Phstpok wrote:
    >

    >>Just got home from 2 weeks in hospital, check hotmail and find half a
    >>dozen "phishing" emails from someone claiming to be "Chase Bank".
    >>
    >>Is it worthwhile reporting, and if so, where? Or should I just mark as junk?

    > Yeah I had a couple as well, I just junked them.
    > I see the mailbox size is now 250MB, better late than never I suppose.

    Cheers.

    Rob

    Phstpok, Mar 6, 2006