    want to use +R media, and I want the resulting burn to be as usable as a
    DVD burned by my computer. Is this model a good choice?

    --
    Tom, Dec 4, 2003

  2. Tom

    nofences Guest

    Yes it is a good choise. I bought the same DVD-recorder back in september or
    so. Don't even remember. Great recorder in my opinion. Bit tough to handle
    though. Don't like the 'index' the player makes on the discs.

    nofences, Dec 5, 2003

  3. Tom

    Teclasboy Guest

    I've one here at home for tests but he show "no disc" everytime i insert a
    blank dvd.
    Any sugestion?
    Teclasboy, Dec 5, 2003
  4. Tom

    Tom Guest

    "nofences" <> wrote in

    > Yes it is a good choise. I bought the same DVD-recorder back in
    > september or so. Don't even remember. Great recorder in my opinion.
    > Bit tough to handle though. Don't like the 'index' the player makes on
    > the discs.

    Thank you. I had it bookmarked, and have now placed the order.
    Tom, Dec 5, 2003