    Any one elce used them? what do you thing? anyone used any other noise
    cansling head phones??

    Thanks Daniel
    asdf, May 29, 2004

  2. asdf

    Dave Taylor Guest

    "asdf" <> wrote in news:IpZtc.11714$XI4.415613
    @news.xtra.co.nz:

    > anyone used any other noise
    > cansling head phones??
    >
    > Thanks Daniel

    I have a pair of noise cancelling headphones that cancel some sounds very
    effectively. They work best on repetitive droning type sounds, like an
    airplane cabin.
    Ciao, Dave
    Dave Taylor, May 30, 2004

  3. Dave - Dave.net.nz, May 31, 2004
  4. asdf

    Daniel Guest

    Dave - Dave.net.nz wrote:

    > Dave Taylor wrote:
    >> They work best on repetitive droning type sounds, like an
    >> airplane cabin.

    > heh, might be worth getting some and some blank mp3's to 'listen' to
    > while flying.

    You can just not play anthing on, and leve them turned on and that is
    basicaly what they do... (or my pair any way)
    Daniel, May 31, 2004