    only DVD+R and DVD+RW media is mentioned.

    Thanks in advance!
    MheAd\

    MheAd, Dec 2, 2003

  2. I got the 625K and it is a good player. I bought it as my second dvd
    player. The player is quite good and produce a fine pict. JPG disk also
    works well although I have no luck with inCD CD-RW format. This disk is
    indeed more eager to play more disk than my old philips 711 that it
    replace.

    Well, it seems that this player may indeed noisy with some disk. You
    will hear the spindle within 2 meters from the player on some disk.
    However I can say that most of my disk spindle without sound at all. Must
    be something with the disk (not well balance, etc). No wonder philips
    only stated + as they are one of the creator of + format. Maybe the player
    can play dvd-r since it is more compatible than -rw.

    Ari

    Hartono Nugroho, Dec 8, 2003