    was plenty of room for it to all fit on one disc? This doesn't make a
    whole lot of sense to me.

    LVIII

    Lord Vader III, Feb 10, 2005

  2. Lord Vader III

    Rich Clark Guest

    Lord Vader III wrote:
    > Has anyone purchased this DVD yet (I just found out it actually

    existed
    > last night). From what I've read, its a concert from his last tour

    (133
    > minutes) and 188 minutes of extras. Its a 2 disc set but this is

    where
    > it gets really weird. The CONCERT is broken up over both discs!
    >
    > Disc 1:
    > Concert 78 minutes / Extras 60 minutes
    >
    > Disc 2:
    > Concert 55 minutes / Extras 128 minutes
    >
    > Why on earth would they spread the concert over both discs when there
    > was plenty of room for it to all fit on one disc? This doesn't make

    > whole lot of sense to me.

    Nearly every song in the concert has additional material associated
    with it -- either multiple angles, or the music video of the song. So
    as you play the concert, you can jump to the bonus material for that
    song. (You can also play the videos separately from the main menu.)

    It's an unusual approach, but given the amount and diversity of the
    bonus material (plus the fact that there's a whole bunch of other bonus
    material, not song-specific, on the second disc) it's a valid way of
    organizing it, and I give them points for originality.

    If you're a fan, this is a very worthwhile purchase.

    RichC

    Rich Clark, Feb 10, 2005