    Yahoo Messenger with voice is one of the chat progs I use nearly every day.

    Thanks for any assistance

    Buck
    Buck Rabbit, Jun 16, 2006

  2. Buck Rabbit

    Ork Two Guest

    >You have the disk, uninstall it, see what happens, install it again.

    Phantom triggering

    Group: alt.computer Date: Fri, Jun 16, 2006, 9:47pm (PDT+19) From:
    (Buck Rabbit)
    I bought a copy of Download Accelerator Plus several months ago and have
    been using it with excellent results. Recently though a weird phenomenon
    has been happening with the program. It is somehow being triggered every
    few hours to attempt a download of a file called msgr75us.exe (Yahoo
    Messenger with voice)
    My question is what sort of thing could be continually launching DAP to
    download this file?
    I have 3 antispyware programs installed that I use that have found not
    trace of spyware. I use NAV 2006 and have no viruses, trojans, etc so
    anyone got any ideas as to what could be causing this to happen?
    Ork Two, Jun 17, 2006