    of annoying at this point . I think that maybe i nudged something out of
    socket because its a mid sized tower thats crammed a little . I dont know I
    guess any insight into this problem would be much appreciated .

    leno bob, Mar 25, 2005

  2. leno bob

    leno bob Guest

    Thats exactly what it was!
    I never even once used the modem to realize that it was on the mother board
    ,but never installed . after finally tracking down the drivers i installed
    it and even might use it to get some faxes here and there ..
    so thanks , smackedass

    leno bob, Mar 25, 2005

  3. leno bob

    Lonny B Guest

    Is the modem workin.... OH SHOOT, smackedass beat me to it!

    Lonny B

    "Rock stars! Is there anything they don't know?" Homer Simpson

    Lonny B, Apr 4, 2005