    So what's the deal? Is Lucas re-releasing it in a new version soon and
    this one is going out of print? I'd really just like to get a used version
    for under $10 if possible. I guess I might just have to go the ebay route.

    Patrick Michael, Jan 7, 2005

  2. "Derek Janssen" <> wrote in message
    news:eek:cqDd.47543$...

    > Ep. 1 & 2 went OOP last January, IIRC--
    >
    > Don't know what the future plans are for reapparance (I smell boxset, as
    > soon as Ep. 3 comes out), but as for now, you should have no probs finding
    > half a dozen used copies of either at any local mall game/software
    > store...
    >
    > Derek Janssen (their demographic audience was *particularly* unforgiving)

    Thanks for the quick reply. I'll probably just go that route.

    Patrick Michael, Jan 7, 2005

    Derek Janssen, Jan 7, 2005
  4. "Patrick Michael" <> wrote in message
    > OK, well this was by far my least favorite star wars movie so I passed on
    > buying it originally. But after getting AoTC and the original trilogy, I
    > wanted to 'complete' my SW collection (at least until Revenge of the Sith
    > comes out on DVD). I figured since the DVD was released 3+ years ago, it
    > would probably be under $10 on half.com by now. To my surprise, it's
    > going for over $20! Some people are asking as much as $35-40! Looks like
    > the cheapest price according to DVDPriceSearch is $15 from Best Buy.
    >
    > So what's the deal? Is Lucas re-releasing it in a new version soon and
    > this one is going out of print? I'd really just like to get a used
    > version for under $10 if possible. I guess I might just have to go the
    > ebay route.

    Starwars.com has it in stock.

    http://shop.starwars.com/Category/Category.aspx?categoryid=35

    Deborah Proctor

    Debbie Proctor, Jan 8, 2005
  5. "Debbie Proctor" <> wrote in message

    > Starwars.com has it in stock.
    >
    > http://shop.starwars.com/Category/Category.aspx?categoryid=35

    Yea, but for $30. It definitely isn't worth that to me. It's not that it's
    hard to find, it's just that it seems to be surprisingly expensive at many
    retailers...even for a used copy. Thanks for the link though.

    Patrick Michael, Jan 8, 2005
  6. Patrick Michael

    Omarichu Guest

    >So what's the deal? Is Lucas re-releasing it in a new version soon and
    >this one is going out of print? I'd really just like to get a used version
    >for under $10 if possible. I guess I might just have to go the ebay route.

    Yeah, that's worth saving five dollars. Jump off a cliff, worthless.

    Omarichu, Jan 8, 2005
  7. "Omarichu" <> wrote in message

    > Yeah, that's worth saving five dollars. Jump off a cliff, worthless.

    You're the AOLer who has nothing better to do on a Friday night than troll
    newsgroups. I think I'd question who is "worthless" in this instance.
    PLONK.

    Patrick Michael, Jan 8, 2005