    Alex Guest

    Do we have pfmon (Page Fault Monitor) for 64-bit Windows? It is specified
    Windows Server 2003 Resource Kit is not supported for 64-bit versions...

    Alex, Jan 30, 2008

  2. Alex

    Theo Guest

    It's probably something that is not of any significant use
    on a desktop OS. I can see using it for a Server, but what
    good will it do on a desktop?

    Theo, Jan 30, 2008

  3. Alex

    Alex Guest

    I want to use it on a server to investigate a pretty strange issue with
    paging.

    Alex, Jan 30, 2008
  4. Generally speaking, if the program isn't making use of any driver-like code,
    32bits should do the job. Being a monitoring piece, you could be lucky, I
    think. At least as long as the server isn't Itanium based.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Jan 31, 2008
  5. Alex

    Alex Guest