    T.N.O. Guest

    4109 sigs... not bad, 8 x more than the last one... so what will be done
    with it?
    T.N.O., Sep 9, 2003

  2. T.N.O.

    asdf Guest

    Petition for what?

    asdf, Sep 9, 2003

  3. T.N.O.

    asdf Guest

    I must of mist the link to it, could you send it again please?
    Dan

    asdf, Sep 10, 2003
  4. T.N.O.

    asdf Guest

    well i dont know what you guys have already done to telecom to take notise
    but i think we should ring them and tell them (try and get as far thorugh
    to the planing deparment) or email them if we can find email adresss.

    And also we should get this partintion into the paper. So that other's find
    out about it, and so tellecom reads about it there.

    Daniel

    "voy1d" <> wrote in message
    > "T.N.O." wrote
    > > 4109 sigs... not bad, 8 x more than the last one... so what will be done
    > > with it?

    > It will most likely be ignored will be my guess.
    >
    > Customer Service Manager @ Telecom: Oh look the customers don't like the

    new
    > ADSL plans that we've offered and they hate us for it.
    > Marketing Manager @ Telecom: Oh well Telstra isn't a threat at the moment

    so

    asdf, Sep 10, 2003
  5. T.N.O.

    asdf Guest

    I have just sent Telecom a msg in there feed back form on there web site.

    Here is the url to the contact form
    https://www.telecom.co.nz/form/1,3905,3621-1545,00.html

    Daniel

    asdf, Sep 10, 2003