Petition for Imus

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Ed, Apr 13, 2007.

  1. Ed

    Ed Guest

    Ed, Apr 13, 2007

  2. Ed

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, Apr 13, 2007

  3. Ed

    SgtMinor Guest

    SgtMinor, Apr 13, 2007
  4. Ed

    me Guest

    "pcbutts1" <> wrote in message
    news:evmg82$rcr$...
    > He already got fired you racist pig.
    >
    > --

    Racist? What did he say that was racist.
    Please explain the racial slurs that he used

    me, Apr 13, 2007
  5. Ed

    elaich Guest

    "me" <> wrote in

    > "pcbutts1" <> wrote in message
    >> He already got fired you racist pig.
    >>
    >> --

    > Racist? What did he say that was racist.
    > Please explain the racial slurs that he used

    Responding to pcbutts is like pissing into the wind. Most of us have him
    killfiled.

    --
    A: Because it disturbs the logical flow of the message.
    Q: Why is top posting frowned upon?

    elaich, Apr 13, 2007
  6. Ed

    pcbutts1 Guest

    The words "Nappy headed" when referring to African Americans is a racist
    statement. Watch Roots currently playing on TV1

    pcbutts1, Apr 13, 2007
  7. Ed

    olfart Guest

    "pcbutts1" <> wrote in message
    > The words "Nappy headed" when referring to African Americans is a racist
    > statement. Watch Roots currently playing on TV1
    >
    > --

    and if "nappy headed" was used to describe a white person it would be OK?
    Nappy can mean tightly curled or curly.
    Damn the double standards that the blacks are forcing on this country.
    By the way...why don't they gripe about being called "Black" ? They are not
    the color of Black. They are brown or tan....but try calling an
    afro-american a "brownie".
    As far as Imus and Radio in general.....the airwaves are free as is our
    Freedom of Speech . His type of talk radio is aimed to satisfy certain
    segments of the population...as are all Radio and TV programs. If you are
    offended by the content of a program...turn it off or change the
    station...that is your right.

    olfart, Apr 13, 2007
  8. Ed

    pcbutts1 Guest

    If what he said was not wrong then why did he get fired? If you are not
    black then you will never understand. Don't blame the black man for the sins
    of the white man 400 years ago. Do you really know the history? do you care?
    some reading for you http://www.infoplease.com/timelines/slavery.html

    pcbutts1, Apr 14, 2007
  9. Frosty wrote:

    > FWIW, the majority of Caucasian American's families didn't own slaves,
    > and the majority of Americans living in the USA now had no family in
    > this country during the time of the slaves.

    And even if they did have slaves, you and I aren't responsible for the
    lifestyle and culture of our great-great-great grandparents, fer
    crissakes.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 14, 2007
  10. Ed

    Frosty Guest

    On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 18:46:20 -0700 in 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    "pcbutts1" <>, intended to write
    something intelligible, but instead wrote :

    >If what he said was not wrong then why did he get fired? If you are not
    >black then you will never understand. Don't blame the black man for the sins
    >of the white man 400 years ago. Do you really know the history? do you care?
    >some reading for you http://www.infoplease.com/timelines/slavery.html

    I refer to Negro's as Negros.
    It is not an offense word, although in their ignorance, they take it
    that way.
    Question: who sold those Negros slaves into slavery? Was it the evil
    Caucasoid? No. It was other Negroids.
    But those sins have been paid for with the shed blood of millions of
    American Negros and Caucasians in the civil war. (Yeah, yeah I know
    what the war of Northern Aggression was *really* about...)

    FWIW, the majority of Caucasian American's families didn't own slaves,
    and the majority of Americans living in the USA now had no family in
    this country during the time of the slaves.

    All this history aside, the American Negro has an enormous chip on his
    shoulder and needs a serious attitude adjustment. Many Negros are
    beginning to assimilate and cast off the bonds of their
    self-proclaimed mental and emotional slavery.

    He got fired because the stations that carried him have no balls.
    They caved to their advertisers who caved to a vocal minority.
    I'd be surprised is Imus (whom I've never in my life heard) wasn't
    picked up by cooler heads.

    Frosty, Apr 14, 2007
  11. Ed

    Fred37 Guest

    On 14 Apr 2007 05:58:28 GMT, Blinky the Shark <>
    wrote:

    >Frosty wrote:
    >
    >> FWIW, the majority of Caucasian American's families didn't own slaves,
    >> and the majority of Americans living in the USA now had no family in
    >> this country during the time of the slaves.

    >And even if they did have slaves, you and I aren't responsible for the
    >lifestyle and culture of our great-great-great grandparents, fer
    >crissakes.

    Slavery is alive an prosperous in the world.
    It did not survive in the USA.
    I have black relatives and close friends.
    Some of them need to move on.
    Others already have and prosper because of it.
    Fred

    Fred37, Apr 14, 2007
  12. Ed

    olfart Guest

    olfart, Apr 14, 2007
  13. Re: Eulogy for the Imus show (was: Petition for Imus)

    Ed <Ed@Foster_RI.home> wrote in

    > http://www.petitiononline.com/KeepImus/petition.html

    I'm *not* an Imus fan... That [shit] being said [mofo's]
    we are in the process of firing every Afro-American who
    works in any of our divisions -- but for competence,
    qualification or down-sizing/economizing reasons...

    Just cannot labor under the risk of some idiots getting offended
    by the same lexicon which they use in their own daily discourse.

    It's amazing how many freak-a-niggas come out of the woodwork
    screaming about some old-radio-guy *trying* to make a funny
    comment about how hard a team was playing even though they
    were the dark-horse [pun definately intended and **** everyone
    who has a problem with it!] but kept on playing diligently -
    he just didn't have a very good command of the street-culture's
    lingo - "So, what is it going to be *like*, home-fries?"

    Fucking Al Metricton and Jesse Jackoff come out all outraged, and
    Hillary Clit-ton sits back waiting for the tide to indicate which
    way it's flowing - then decides to take a stand... As if...

    So much for Freedom of Speech, and the channel-selector buttons
    on our TV and radio remote control devices - but what else is
    new in America these days?

    Ahhh, a summer home in Canada! (o;! (Where only the French are
    outraged every other day.)

    Better yet : boycot both MSNBC and CBS advertisers - except perhaps
    Protor and Gamble. Maybe the stinky Afro-rooted idiots will run out
    and finally buy some fucking deoderant. Yay!

    Here's a tip : words only have power if *you* enpower them.

    (See, they are only symbols; we are human beings,
    or the superior entities in the scheme of things.)

    So, to all you niggas and playas : eat chitlins and die - or fucking
    diseases, and stop some geocides - and quit creating a tempest
    in a crack-pipe over nothing at all. There's plenty to get your
    feelings hurt over instead of some old man on a rant with a
    2 million head fan base. Poooooofff...

    --

    In re Al Sharpton's daughter:

    "Now that gwine d'be a fat-ass,
    stanky, nappy-haired nigga-ho when
    she grow up and be jus' like her
    daddy if her pimp don't pop a cap
    up in her ass befo." -- Walter Cronkite

    Bucky Breeder, Apr 14, 2007
  14. Ed

    olfart Guest

    Re: Eulogy for the Imus show (was: Petition for Imus)

    > snip>
    > So, to all you niggas and playas : eat chitlins and die - or fucking
    > diseases, and stop some geocides - and quit creating a tempest
    > in a crack-pipe over nothing at all. There's plenty to get your
    > feelings hurt over instead of some old man on a rant with a
    > 2 million head fan base. Poooooofff...
    >
    > --

    and quit breeding like rabbits and then throwing your offspring on some
    entitlement program until they are old enough to kill someone and go to
    prison. There is alot of ranting these days about illegal Mexican
    immigrants, but they at least seem to make an effort to stay married and
    support the kids they bring into the world.

    olfart, Apr 14, 2007
  15. Ed

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "olfart" <> wrote in message

    >> snip>
    >> So, to all you niggas and playas : eat chitlins and die - or fucking
    >> diseases, and stop some geocides - and quit creating a tempest
    >> in a crack-pipe over nothing at all. There's plenty to get your
    >> feelings hurt over instead of some old man on a rant with a
    >> 2 million head fan base. Poooooofff...
    >>
    >> --
    >>

    > and quit breeding like rabbits and then throwing your offspring on some
    > entitlement program until they are old enough to kill someone and go to
    > prison. There is alot of ranting these days about illegal Mexican
    > immigrants, but they at least seem to make an effort to stay married and
    > support the kids they bring into the world.

    Right on! I'm surrounded by Mexican families in this poor neighborhood where
    I live. And they go to work everyday just like I do. They'd be great
    neighbors if they'd just turn off the goddamn car stereos <g>

    Just remember there's a lot of white trash popping welfare babies out like
    rabbits too.

    WhzzKdd, Apr 14, 2007
  16. Re: Eulogy for the Imus show (was: Petition for Imus)

    "WhzzKdd" <frack_this@email_is.invalid> wrote in

    > [...]
    >
    > Just remember there's a lot of white trash popping
    > welfare babies out like rabbits too.

    LOL! But for some strange reason you don't see them out
    burning down the trailer parks and looting the video rental
    stores everytime someone says "cracker" in the current
    culture's media. "Would you like some cheese on your
    cracker?" OMG! I'm soooooo hurt - just a normal white
    boy, out-there trying to work an honest day for my six
    pack with a macaroni-cheese and fish-sticks dinner --
    and now I'm going need a publix apology from Kraft, so
    I can start my forgiveness process.

    Watta total load of crap! And these "people" are what our
    colleges are turning out... Be afraid... Be very afraid!!

    --

    Laurie's mother got all offended that I used the word "puke."
    (But to me... that is *exactly* what her dinner tasted like.)

    Bucky Breeder, Apr 14, 2007
  17. Ed

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Re: Eulogy for the Imus show (was: Petition for Imus)

    Why is it that when Black people start getting treated fairly and equal to
    whites the whites start complaining?

    "Bucky Breeder" <> wrote in
    message news:Xns99126E4349F87DRiVEBYESLY@216.151.153.41...

    pcbutts1, Apr 14, 2007
  18. Ed

    optikl Guest

    "pcbutts1" <> wrote in message
    > Why is it that when Black people start getting treated fairly and equal to
    > whites the whites start complaining?

    Why don't you ask Andy Rooney?

    optikl, Apr 14, 2007
  19. Ed

    Leythos Guest

    On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 09:30:12 -0700, pcbutts1 wrote:

    > Why is it that when Black people start getting treated fairly and equal to
    > whites the whites start complaining?

    When people of any color other than White speek foul things about whites
    nothing is done, never, and yet, when white people say the same things
    about non-whites it's always attacked.

    Why can't people oppose all hate?

    Why do people like you keep making excuses for hate?

    *** WARNING - this links contains foul/pornographic content of an
    website ***
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/leythos.htm
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/bughunter.htm

    Leythos, Apr 14, 2007
  20. On 14 Apr 2007 05:58:28 GMT, Blinky the Shark <>
    wrote:

    >Frosty wrote:
    >
    >> FWIW, the majority of Caucasian American's families didn't own slaves,
    >> and the majority of Americans living in the USA now had no family in
    >> this country during the time of the slaves.

    >And even if they did have slaves, you and I aren't responsible for the
    >lifestyle and culture of our great-great-great grandparents, fer
    >crissakes.

    amen!

    Genaro Battelle, Apr 15, 2007