    Stop feeding the trolls....

    --
    No sig!

    Sartan Dragonbane, Jun 15, 2004

  2. Sartan Dragonbane

    Neil Guest

    "Sartan Dragonbane" <> wrote in
    news:wVJzc.22396$lN.7441@edtnps84:

    > Note topic..
    > Nobody posts a serious question from the anonymous service.
    > It's always the same questions, the same 'kerpalism' mentality..
    > Stop feeding the trolls....

    what fun is that...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 16, 2004

  3. Sartan Dragonbane

    Guest Guest

    no fun, u boring, i go home

    Guest, Jun 16, 2004
  4. Sartan Dragonbane

    Consultant Guest

    you know damn right

    Consultant, Jun 16, 2004
  5. Sartan Dragonbane

    Neil Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:eIQ7lg6UEHA.1164
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > you know damn right

    No,you just shut up! You try to confuse!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 16, 2004
  6. Sartan Dragonbane

    Consultant Guest

    im going to kill you

    Consultant, Jun 16, 2004
  7. Sartan Dragonbane

    Guest Guest

    i eat rubber bands

    Guest, Jun 16, 2004
  8. Sartan Dragonbane

    Consultant Guest

    so, i chew on t-pins, and i wipe my arse with sandpaper

    Consultant, Jun 16, 2004
  9. Sartan Dragonbane

    Mike T. Guest

    "Consultant" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > im going to kill you

    GOOD LUCK IN PRISON!!!!!!

    Mike T., Jun 16, 2004

  10. > what fun is that...

    Good point -- carry on.
    :D

    Sartan Dragonbane, Jun 16, 2004
  11. Sartan Dragonbane

    Neil Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:epc5hs6UEHA.2920
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > im going to kill you

    you're going to kill me?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 16, 2004
  12. Sartan Dragonbane

    Neil Guest

    "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> wrote in news:ejWb297UEHA.3692
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > "Consultant" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >> im going to kill you
    >>

    > GOOD LUCK IN PRISON!!!!!!

    ***YAWN***

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 16, 2004
  13. Sartan Dragonbane

    Consultant Guest

    no im not, im just just kidding

    Consultant, Jun 16, 2004
  14. Sartan Dragonbane

    Neil Guest

    "Sartan Dragonbane" <> wrote in news:bQ%
    zc.48361$Ds.37876@clgrps12:

    >> what fun is that...

    > Good point -- carry on.
    >:D

    ok...um, there's only been that one anonymous guy. what now...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 17, 2004
  15. Sartan Dragonbane

    Neil Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:uVkdCO#UEHA.1012
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > no im not, im just just kidding

    You just tell your Dad that I am going to get my lawyer and he is going
    to rush you!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 17, 2004
  16. Sartan Dragonbane

    Guest Guest

    ok u win sounds lot more painfull, and stupid

    Guest, Jun 17, 2004
  17. Sartan Dragonbane

    Neil Guest

    <> wrote in news:1db6c01c4544b$d4421f00
    $:

    > ok u win sounds lot more painfull, and stupid

    wuss...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 17, 2004
  18. Sartan Dragonbane

    Guest Guest

    hay i take pride in my eating abilite but what he's doin
    is just plane stupid

    Guest, Jun 17, 2004
  19. Sartan Dragonbane

    Guest Guest

    what bllody wrong with my posts

    in news:bQ%

    Guest, Jun 17, 2004
  20. Sartan Dragonbane

    Brian Guest

    "Sartan Dragonbane" <> wrote
    > Nobody posts a serious question from the anonymous service.

    I recall a recent post for MS saying they are changing the web-based
    newsreader so that it requires logging on. (Probably through passport, ugh.)

    Brian, Jun 17, 2004