Peter Kohlmann....Windows User........LINUX HYPOCRITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by heather.banger@gmail.com, Oct 21, 2007.

  1. Guest

    Peter Kohlmann spouts his garbage non-stop in COLA.
    He speaks of how WIndows and it's users are morons, garbage, idiots
    and so forth.

    Yet Peter Kohlman himself, is a Windows user.
    Peter Kohlmann has all this time to slam Windows and it's users, yet
    Peter Kohlmann actually earns his living from Windows.

    CAN YOU SAY HYPOCRITE?

    Look here:::

    http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/aa52a85a3acc798a?dmode=source

    "Nope, I am a linux user and a software developer, DumbFullShit
    And yes, I also develop for windows. That does *not* make me a windows
    user,
    as I don't do anything at all with windows, except writing software

    And no, I do not shut down apps all the time and restart them for
    working on
    different data. But then, I am not an incredibly stupid windows user"

    BTW Poeter's wife also uses Windows.
    Check Google for details.......

    --
    , Oct 21, 2007

  2. Guest

    Gentle Folks,

    Lets get back to helping XP users in trouble. They only have _one_
    "distro" to deal with, XP!! :)

    Save the 500+ Linux distro OS's for other groups.

    Thanks,
    Have a fantastic weekend,
    CreateWindow
    , Oct 21, 2007

  3. The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

    < snip flatfish droppings >

    You lately nymshifted to

    Abbie Diaz, achmed.jones, Aftab Singh, Allen Cusimano, Allie Perkins,
    Allison Juergans, allison_hunt1969, Alicia Hunt, Ana Thema, andyschipowitz,
    Anna Banger, anonymous, Archie, Archie Moss Bunker, Archie Watermann,
    Attila, Baba Booey, Babcock Johnson, babcock.latreen, Babu Singh, Bill
    Thomson, Billy <billy.the.kidd>, bill.gates.loves.me, BingoBongo, bison,
    Bjarne Jensen, bjornstad8800, BklynBoy, bones4jones, bonobo magilla, Boyce
    Mabri, BSEE, Bunsen Burner, Buster, c.baumstumpff, CBFalconer, Charles
    LeGrand, Charlie, Choppers McGee, Chris Thomas, Christine Abernathy, Claire
    Lynn, Clippy, Clock King, collie4roy, Collie Entragion, Colon Singh, common
    cold, compton.plaines_kid, Connie Hines, Corrie, corry.lebeu, Corrie
    Titlaand, Cory Dyvik, Curtis Wilson, cymon.says,  Damian O'Leary, Dana
    Bush, Danny Kwong, dbx_boy, Deadpenguin, Debbie, Devon Dawson,
    dismoqualifetch, Donn Carlsbad, donna.bunting_tv,  dont.pullout, Doug
    Richardson, Dragon.Boy, Dr.Long John Jones, dy.sector, echo.valley_26809,
    Elliot Zimmermann, Elwin Winters, Emmanuel Arias, Fawn Lebowitz,
    flatfish+++, foamy, frank boson, Franz Klammer, Fred Simmons, gabriele
    howorth, Gary Stewart, GayClod, George Cotton, George Littlefield, Gilbert,
    Gilbert Goiter, Gilbert Hochaim, gilligan, goldfarb44, gooseborg, Greg
    Finnigan, Greg Laplante, Hans Kimm, Hans Tomlinson, Harry Hilton, Harvey
    Fogel, , Heather, Heather69, Heather Trax, Heddy
    Seafield, Heidi van Wong,
    helmut.ginter, hepcat, high_pain_humper, Hugh Himless,  hymen.the.jew,
    llanalott, Ishmeal Hafizi, itchy balls, Ivan Mctavish, IvanaB, Jason,
    jeff.smiley, Jeff Szarka, jjwassermann, Joe Josephson, John, John King,
    John Shelton, John Smith, Jorge Jorgensen, jorge_shillingford, Jose Lopez,
    juke_joint, kaptain kaput, Karel Olish,  karen.bullfinch, Karen Hill, Karla
    Snodgress, kathy_krantz, Kaylie Solomon, Kendra, Kenneth Downs, Kenny
    Dugan, Kent Dorfman, Ken Johnson, Kim Coinop, Kinglen Wang, Kristen, kumba
    killington, Kurt Janker, Kyle Cadet,  lafferty6, L Didio, Laura
    Shillingford, Le Farter, Le Yammy, Leaking Onion, Leo Diaz, Les Cramer, Les
    Turner, Les Walton, Leslie Bassman, Lilly, Lindy, linux.curious, Linux
    Exposer, linux.freak.detector, Lisa Shavas, Lisa Cottmann, Lois Hunt, Long,
    long_tong_ling,  luisortizhome, Lukumi Babalu Aye, Luna Lane, Major Mynor,
    Manny, Mario Fermin, McSwain, mista twista,Mogumbo, Moses, Mooshoo Bong
    Singh, mr.macfeelme,  mycarisfast, narrows_whitefish, nate_mcspook, Navid
    Shakibapour, okto_pussy, opensource.sucks, organ.creep, OSS KDE User, Paddy
    McCrockett, Paul Wannamaker, Paris Marriot, Patricia, Patrick Landrum,
    Patty LeGrange, patty pippins, Patty Poppins, percy samson, Peter Gluckman,
    Peter Kohlmann, peter.traphagen, Phil, Phillip Cornwall, phoung, phoung
    quoak, pickle_pete, Piss Clam, Polly Ester, Poopy Pants
    McGee, pus.boy99, pyles69, Quimby, Quinton Magee, Quizno Backer, Ray
    Schitzmepantz, Reporter, Rich, Richard P. Johnson, Richie, Richie O'Toole,
    Richie Spano, right.wanger, Robert Strunk, rodolfo.garcia44,
    rothstein_ivan, Roy_Pestowitz, Roy.Schakemetitz, Roy.Schavedmenutz,
    Roy.Schavesmewankz, roy.shysterwitz, Roy.Schitzowitz, roys.testicles, RP
    Modell, ryebra, Sally Vadi, Sammy, Sammy Whalen, Saul Goldblatt,
    schavemetitz, Schestertitz, schestowizzle, schestowitz, schitzmepantz,
    schisterwitz, Schlomo Smykowski, Sharon Cackle, Sharon Hubbasland, Sean,
    Sean Fitzhenry, Sean Macpherson, Sewer Rat, sewer_clown, Shelly K.,
    Sherlock Holmes, Schlomo Rabinowitz, Simon, Simon Lewis, simply.lisa,
    Singer, sista sledgehammer, slacker.mcspritze, Spammy_Davis, spanny_davis,
    Stefan Karstensen, Stephan Simonsen, Stephanie, Stephanie Mannerz, Stephen,
    Stephen Olsen, Stephen Townshend, stomach.pump, SuckyB, Sue, sue quinterra,
    sully1999, SunnyB, Susan, Susan Bladder, Susan Lapinski, Susan Wong, Suzi
    Wong, Suzie Wong, Swampee, swing.cock, sylvano12tegriorgriach, Ted
    Bennington, Terri Sorensen, Terry Porter, The Beaver, Thorsten, Thorsten
    Thigpen, Timmy Luncford , Toby Rastus Roosovelt III, toe.mein, Tomas
    Bicsak, tomas.bozak, Tomas Dunton, Tomas Lucatorto, Tori, Tori Wassermann,
    Torre Stanslaand, Trace Dennison, Tracee, Traci, traci.alicock,
    traci.manicotti, traci.pusey, Traci Spritzendrainer, trailerpark, Trina
    Swallows, Trolly, Trudi Simpkins, Tryxie Lustern,  udayshankar29, Uday
    Shankar, victimizedb, victimizedbyms, Vince Fontain, Vladimir Yepifano,
    Walter Bubniak, Wang Mycock, Wasser, Waterskidoo, wendy, Wendy Duzz, Wendy
    Toiletwater, Whizzer, Wilbur J, willy watkins jr, Willy Wong,
    wiltons_pypes, Winnie Septos, wizard.shot, wm_walsh, Wobbles,
    wylbur.horseman, Yanick Schmuley and zyklon_C.
    Plus many, many, many more.

    To quote Peter, "orget anything that idiot writes. It is garbage."
    Roy Schestowitz, Oct 21, 2007
  4. Guest

    did eloquently scribble:
    > Gentle Folks,

    > Lets get back to helping XP users in trouble. They only have _one_
    > "distro" to deal with, XP!! :)

    > Save the 500+ Linux distro OS's for other groups.

    Someone sensible and level headed? Using windows? Here?
    Hmmm, obviously not from one of the normal crossposted windows group.

    | |in the ground beneath a giant boulder, which you|
    | in |good to you so far... |
    , Oct 21, 2007
  5. HeyBub Guest

    wrote:
    > Peter Kohlmann spouts his garbage non-stop in COLA.
    > He speaks of how WIndows and it's users are morons, garbage, idiots
    > and so forth.
    >
    > Yet Peter Kohlman himself, is a Windows user.
    > Peter Kohlmann has all this time to slam Windows and it's users, yet
    > Peter Kohlmann actually earns his living from Windows.
    >
    > CAN YOU SAY HYPOCRITE?

    There is NOTHING wrong with hypocrisy!

    85% of gynecologists are males.
    HeyBub, Oct 21, 2007
  6. 7 Guest

    Re: ....Windopws LUser........WINDUMMY HYPOCRITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Micoshaft Asstroturfer wrote on behalf of Micoshaft
    Corporation:

    spouts his garbage non-stop in COLA.
    An expert cross dressing clown,
    He speaks of how WIndows and it's users are morons, garbage, idiots
    and so forth. And who should disagree? Certainly not one of Micoshaft
    funded asstroturfing sock puppets!
    7, Oct 22, 2007
  7. OJ Simpson Guest

    7 wrote:
    > Micoshaft Asstroturfer wrote on behalf of Micoshaft
    > Corporation:

    > spouts his garbage non-stop in COLA.
    > An expert cross dressing clown,
    > He speaks of how WIndows and it's users are morons, garbage, idiots
    > and so forth. And who should disagree? Certainly not one of Micoshaft
    > funded asstroturfing sock puppets!

    <7 stop cross posting you jacka$$. You brought yourself under control at
    one point. You should take your pills so you will remember when you were
    not cross posting you *clown*.>
    OJ Simpson, Oct 22, 2007
  8. Guest

    Re: ....Windopws LUser........WINDUMMY HYPOCRITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    OJ Simpson <> did eloquently scribble:
    > 7 wrote:
    >> Micoshaft Asstroturfer wrote on behalf of Micoshaft
    >> Corporation:

    >> spouts his garbage non-stop in COLA.
    >> An expert cross dressing clown,
    >> He speaks of how WIndows and it's users are morons, garbage, idiots
    >> and so forth. And who should disagree? Certainly not one of Micoshaft
    >> funded asstroturfing sock puppets!
    >>

    > <7 stop cross posting you jacka$$. You brought yourself under control at
    > one point. You should take your pills so you will remember when you were
    > not cross posting you *clown*.>

    You think we like it HERE?
    He's an embarrassment to advocates everywhere.
    So why should we suffer alone?
    :p
    | | "Are you pondering what I'm pondering Pinky?" |
    |Andrew Halliwell BSc(hons)| |
    , Oct 22, 2007