    Hot-Text Guest

    I DID NOT POSTS THE BS @ microsoft.public.windowsxp.general

    Someone is posting as me!

    Hot-Text, Nov 29, 2010

  2. On Sun, 28 Nov 2010 21:35:06 -0600, "Hot-Text" <>
    wrote:

    >I DID NOT POSTS THE BS @ microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
    >
    >Someone is posting as me!

    You are a lying, split-clit twat.

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Nov 29, 2010

  3. Hot-Text

    Hot-Text Guest

    I not A British gymnastics showing Her clitoris by doing a common Spanish
    Split to win a tickets to Live Australian Rock Band on tour!

    "Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤" <Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®@Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤®.net> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 28 Nov 2010 21:35:06 -0600, "Hot-Text" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>I DID NOT POSTS THE BS @ microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
    >>
    >>Someone is posting as me!
    >>

    > You are a lying, split-clit twat.

    In standard English, you is both singular and plural; it always takes a verb
    form that originally marked the word as plural, such as you are.
    The second-person singular and plural forms of the verb "to be", copula of
    the English language.
    "A" is the third common used letter in English, and the second most common
    in Spanish and French.
    Lying (song) - a song by Australian band, Amy Meredith!
    Split (gymnastics), a body position.
    The internal anatomy of the human vulva, with the clitoral hood and labia
    minora indicated as lines. The clitoris extends from the visible portion to
    a point below the pubic bone.

    The word twat has various functions. It is a vulgar synonym for the human
    vulva, vagina, or clitoris,[1] but is more widely used as a derogatory
    epithet, especially in British English. The word may originate from Old
    Norse þveit meaning cut, slit, or forest clearing!

    Hot-Text, Nov 29, 2010
  4. Hot-Text

    Hot-Text Guest

    British English language
    USA English language
    World standard English

    And lessons I give Non, Just Info

    Hot-Text, Nov 29, 2010
  5. Hot-Text

    Peter Foldes Guest

    Hot-Text

    I know . I can see it on the posting properties. Just Ignore them. Putting fuel on the fire will make it burn much longer

    --
    Peter
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    Peter Foldes, Nov 29, 2010
  6. Hot-Text

    Hot-Text Guest

    That's the first one on me
    But it show me a hoe at me pages
    so there fuel I needed to put a Top on!
    It Can be Head I needed not so I be up all day working on it!
    See if I can add the IP to it so I will not be burn!

    Hot-Text, Nov 29, 2010
  7. Hot-Text

    VanguardLH Guest

    Hot-Text wrote:

    > I DID NOT POSTS THE BS @ microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
    >
    > Someone is posting as me!

    Are you talking about the posts with the following in the From headers?

    Nym1: "Hot-Text" <>"
    Nym2: "Hot-Text" <>

    And then you come here complaining while posting as:

    Nym3: "Hot-Text" <>

    Note: ath.cx is a domain owned by OpenDNS used to provide DNS lookups
    against static hostnames to find the dynamic IP address assigned to user
    hosts. Makes me wonder if Nym2 and Nym3 might be running a remailer
    with a fake X-Newsreader header (i.e., running a remailer on their host
    that strips the existing headers and redirects posts at AIOE).

    Those are all different nyms. Each one used the same value in the
    comment field (name) but a different value in the e-mail address field.
    Saying "Hot-Text" is a unique name that only you can assign to yourself
    is like saying whomever first posts as "John Smith" has some exclusive
    right by law to that name and no one else with that same name can later
    use that same nym in Usenet.

    Since Nym1 and Nym2 posted before you posted as Nym3, you are the
    imposter if going by your criteria of only basing a nym on the user
    name. All of these nyms post through AIOE (Nym1 originally posted
    through Microsoft until around June 3).

    From the posting history seen in Google Groups, you are likely the
    imposter of Hot-Text that has been posting since mid-2008. Nym2 and
    Nym3 are so similar as likely to be the same poster (and the imposter of
    Nym1 whether accidental or intentional). Both of the other nyms:

    "Hot-Text <>"
    "Hot-Text" <>

    were posting before you:

    "Hot-Text" <>

    Nym1 was posting long before you started posting under Nym3 all of just
    3 days ago. Nym1 was posting long before Nym2 started posting
    erratically starting this last April and only became boisterous in just
    this month of November. So it looks like YOU (as Nym2 and Nym3) are
    trying to mislead others by using the same username but with a slightly
    different e-mail address. Here are the Google Groups profiles:

    Nym1: "Hot-Text" <>"
    http://groups.google.com/groups/pro...ACUcitp--Y-k_yoZUgbfRVuOPANdqfI6prRsqjc7uCt1A
    1747 posts starting 20-Jun-2008 (as "Billy Ray", switched to "Hot-Text"
    on 18-Jul-2008)

    Nym2: "Hot-Text" <>
    http://groups.google.com/groups/pro...AD8oVQJ3n523lL2f4YIp7nu9A-Oky4zOtQ0-JpiRgH-DA
    125 posts starting 16-Apr-2010 (110 of which are all in this November)

    Nym3: "Hot-Text" <>
    http://groups.google.com/groups/pro...AA2mjvwfcrF-7dofZAYYrWyr6TzQvchYnVfMynAnp_rAw
    44 posts starting 3 days ago

    AIOE doesn't add a trace header (NNTP-Posting-Host, X-Authenticated-
    User, X-AIOE-Account, etc) that identifies each of its users - because
    they don't require registration to get a free *account* through which
    users can post. If AIOE required registration for its free accounts so
    its posters actually had to log into those accounts AND if AIOE added a
    consistent trace header to point at the poster's AIOE account then we
    users could differentiate between AIOE users that happen to use similar
    or same names. Users of NSPs that are free but do require registration
    so their users must login using the assigned account have something to
    lose: their old account (so they have to ask for a new one - while
    hoping the NSP doesn't track the IP addresses of their users and also
    block anyone from using their service or even asking for an account that
    comes through a public proxy to hide their host). Many users don't care
    for the excessive "noise" that emanates from free NSPs, and care even
    less for the noise that emnanates from free NSPs that don't require
    registration and posting through the granted accounts.

    You could visit http://aioe.org/index.php?complaint-guide to see if AIOE
    thinks you have grounds to claim an imposter is using your nym. All
    nyms are posting through AIOE. See if AIOE thinks the nyms are so close
    as to be deliberately misleading and will kill the other poster's
    account; however, since "Hot-Text" <>" has been
    posting using that nym for a lot longer than you, asking AIOE to axe
    their account could end up getting your account axed for impostering
    them.

    VanguardLH, Nov 29, 2010
  8. Hot-Text

    Hot-Text Guest

    f ($ns != false) {
    fputs($ns,"POST\r\n");
    $weg=line_read($ns);
    fputs($ns,'Subject: '.quoted_printable_encode($subject)."\r\n");
    fputs($ns,'From: '.$from."\r\n");
    fputs($ns,'Newsgroups: '.$newsgroups."\r\n");
    fputs($ns,"Mime-Version: 1.0\r\n");
    fputs($ns,"Content-Type: text/plain; charset=".$www_charset.";
    format=Terminal\r\n");
    fputs($ns,"Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit\r\n");
    fputs($ns,"User-Agent: News-Office-Of (http://mynews.ath.cx)\r\n");

    I Am who I AM

    Hot-Text, Nov 29, 2010
  9. Hot-Text

    Hot-Text Guest

    Here a new Head

    And the will be in your Head if you Post at my website

    And there you will be LOG

    Hot-Text, Nov 29, 2010
  10. On Mon, 29 Nov 2010 00:07:25 -0600, "Hot-Text" <>
    wrote:

    >That's the first one on me
    >But it show me a hoe at me pages
    >so there fuel I needed to put a Top on!
    >It Can be Head I needed not so I be up all day working on it!
    >See if I can add the IP to it so I will not be burn!

    This fucker's diction gives him away as a rag-headed terrorist, no
    doubt.

    Terrorists aren't allowed in this group, Akmed.

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Nov 29, 2010
  11. Hot-Text

    Sunny Guest

    "Hot-Text" <> wrote in message
    > Here a new Head

    You have a new head ?

    > And the will be in your Head if you Post at my website

    Right, so you are using his head as your new one ?

    > And there you will be LOG

    To bash your new head on ?

    Sunny, Nov 29, 2010
  12. Hot-Text

    VanguardLH Guest

    "Hot-Text" <; > wrote:

    The boob can't even figure out a valid e-mail value in the From header.
    And now he's pretending to be the old-time Hot-Text poster.

    > VanguardLH wrote ...
    >
    >> Hot-Text wrote:
    >>
    >>> I DID NOT POSTS THE BS @ microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
    >>> Someone is posting as me!

    >> Nym1: "Hot-Text" <>"
    >> Nym2: "Hot-Text" <>
    >>
    >> And then you come here complaining while posting as:
    >>
    >> Nym3: "Hot-Text" <>
    >>
    >> Note: ath.cx is a domain owned by OpenDNS used to provide DNS lookups
    >> against static hostnames to find the dynamic IP address assigned to user
    >> hosts. Makes me wonder if Nym2 and Nym3 might be running a remailer
    >> with a fake X-Newsreader header (i.e., running a remailer on their host
    >> that strips the existing headers and redirects posts at AIOE).

    This has been verified from another of his posts promoting his leech
    site (forum-to-Usenet gateway).

    >> Nym1 was posting long before you started posting under Nym3 all of just
    >> 3 days ago. Nym1 was posting long before Nym2 started posting
    >> erratically starting this last April and only became boisterous in just
    >> this month of November. So it looks like YOU (as Nym2 and Nym3) are
    >> trying to mislead others by using the same username but with a slightly
    >> different e-mail address. Here are the Google Groups profiles:
    >>
    >> Nym1: "Hot-Text" <>"
    >> http://groups.google.com/groups/pro...ACUcitp--Y-k_yoZUgbfRVuOPANdqfI6prRsqjc7uCt1A
    >> 1747 posts starting 20-Jun-2008 (as "Billy Ray", switched to "Hot-Text"
    >> on 18-Jul-2008)
    >>
    >> Nym2: "Hot-Text" <>
    >> http://groups.google.com/groups/pro...AD8oVQJ3n523lL2f4YIp7nu9A-Oky4zOtQ0-JpiRgH-DA
    >> 125 posts starting 16-Apr-2010 (110 of which are all in this November)
    >>
    >> Nym3: "Hot-Text" <>
    >> http://groups.google.com/groups/pro...AA2mjvwfcrF-7dofZAYYrWyr6TzQvchYnVfMynAnp_rAw
    >> 44 posts starting 3 days ago

    > I Am who I AM

    And that's pretending to be someone else.
    While operating yet another forum-to-Usenet leech site.

    VanguardLH, Nov 29, 2010
  13. Hot-Text

    Hot-Text Guest

    VanguardLH
    A tutorial is one method of transferring knowledge and may be used as a part
    of learning.

    Can you see that @ news.aroeorg
    You need no Users ID or E-Mail Add
    For My News Server requires no log-in
    All you need is Just a to connection through the Internet To
    news.aroeorg:116
    or
    ..news.aroeorg:80
    Would you like to download newsgroups from the news account you added?
    Yes
    24HourSupport.Helpdesk

    VanguardLH can't even figure out a valid e-mail value in the From header.

    The next Post will be from Hot-Text Win98

    VanguardLH you need more Info before you can BS

    Peter Foldes and I

    Hot-Text, Nov 29, 2010
  14. Hot-Text

    Hot-Text Guest

    BD

    Did you like paging with my The MSHTML Editor too!

    Hit Me I justs Love it
    Hit one more time
    I Be #1 of the WWW

    Look my profile is on the up and up

    VanguardLH you not that way
    BD with your profile on the WWW

    Need to come and see us here in Texas
    and we will Teach you some Texan Law!
    it not the some as U.S.A. Laws

    Hot-Text, Nov 29, 2010
  15. Hot-Text

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On Mon, 29 Nov 2010 09:23:52 -0600, Hot-Text wrote:

    > BD
    >
    > Did you like paging with my The MSHTML Editor too!
    >
    > Hit Me I justs Love it
    > Hit one more time
    > I Be #1 of the WWW
    >
    > Look my profile is on the up and up
    >
    > VanguardLH you not that way
    > BD with your profile on the WWW
    >
    > Need to come and see us here in Texas
    > and we will Teach you some Texan Law!
    > it not the some as U.S.A. Laws

    <g> On every road that enters the state of Texas there is a big sign
    that states, "Don't Mess With Texas" <g>
    --
    11/29/2010 9:36:58 AM CST
    Just West Of Nowhere

    Old Gringo38, Nov 29, 2010
  16. Hot-Text

    XS11E Guest

    Old Gringo38 <> wrote:

    > On every road that enters the state of Texas there is a big sign
    > that states, "Don't Mess With Texas" <g>

    Too bad the Redskins, Bears, Titans, Vikings, Giants, Jaguars, Packers
    and Saints all missed that sign...... <snicker>

    The Usenet Improvement Project:

    XS11E, Nov 29, 2010
  17. Hot-Text

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On Mon, 29 Nov 2010 10:53:55 -0700, XS11E wrote:

    > Old Gringo38 <> wrote:
    >
    >> On every road that enters the state of Texas there is a big sign
    >> that states, "Don't Mess With Texas" <g>

    > Too bad the Redskins, Bears, Titans, Vikings, Giants, Jaguars, Packers
    > and Saints all missed that sign...... <snicker>

    Want to try it <g>
    --
    11/29/2010 1:27:45 PM CST

    Old Gringo38, Nov 29, 2010
  18. Hot-Text

    G. Morgan Guest

    Old Gringo38 <> wrote:

    ><g> On every road that enters the state of Texas there is a big sign
    >that states, "Don't Mess With Texas" <g>

    Many years ago my grandfather (God rest his soul) came to visit from New
    Jersey. He saw the signs as we picked him up from the airport and considered
    that a threat of some sort. After we got done laughing we explained to him it
    was just an anti-littering campaign. :)

    --
    You'll be Ok, Enjoy. Life is nothing more than a bunch of mini
    vacations all rolled into one. - Old Gringo

    G. Morgan, Nov 30, 2010
  19. Hot-Text

    G. Morgan Guest

    G. Morgan <> wrote:

    >Old Gringo38 <> wrote:
    >
    >><g> On every road that enters the state of Texas there is a big sign
    >>that states, "Don't Mess With Texas" <g>

    >Many years ago my grandfather (God rest his soul) came to visit from New
    >Jersey. He saw the signs as we picked him up from the airport and considered
    >that a threat of some sort. After we got done laughing we explained to him it
    >was just an anti-littering campaign. :)

    PS: What was even funnier he said, "That only works for Texas, I couldn't see a
    sign that read 'Don't mess with New Jersey', and see people taking it
    seriously!"

    G. Morgan, Nov 30, 2010
  20. Hot-Text

    G. Morgan Guest

    Evan Platt <> wrote:

    >On Mon, 29 Nov 2010 22:19:57 -0600, G. Morgan <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>PS: What was even funnier he said, "That only works for Texas, I couldn't see a
    >>sign that read 'Don't mess with New Jersey', and see people taking it
    >>seriously!"

    >No, the Jersey sign would say "Don't **** with us, yo."

    Or "yooze guys" !

    G. Morgan, Nov 30, 2010