    would like to buy from a recommended company.

    Thanks

    Eljayb
    Eljayb, Jan 26, 2006

  2. Eljayb

    Fred Dagg Guest

    On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 19:59:31 +1300, "Eljayb" <>
    exclaimed:

    >Can someone direct me to a reputable computer company in Perth WA. I want to
    >buy a Desktop system for my daughter and her family who live over there and
    >would like to buy from a recommended company.
    >
    >Thanks
    >
    >Eljayb

    Hi there.

    Whilst it is true that many view Australia as "that country down there
    by New Zealand", we haven't allowed them to become a state of NZ quite
    yet, so you'd probably have better luck asking on an Australian group.

    Translation: Wrong country, dude.
    Fred Dagg, Jan 26, 2006

  3. Eljayb

    Jerry Guest

    Eljayb wrote:
    > Can someone direct me to a reputable computer company in Perth WA. I want to
    > buy a Desktop system for my daughter and her family who live over there and
    > would like to buy from a recommended company.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Eljayb

    Do you know that Perth is about 5 time zones from anywhere in New
    Zealand? Wrong group dude.
    Jerry, Jan 26, 2006
  4. "Eljayb" <> wrote in message
    > Can someone direct me to a reputable computer company in Perth WA. I want
    > to buy a Desktop system for my daughter and her family who live over there
    > and would like to buy from a recommended company.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Eljayb

    www.dell.com.au

    and, they even deliver to perth
    news.xtra.co.nz, Jan 26, 2006
  5. Eljayb

    Eljayb Guest

    "Fred Dagg" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 19:59:31 +1300, "Eljayb" <>
    > exclaimed:
    >
    >>Can someone direct me to a reputable computer company in Perth WA. I want
    >>buy a Desktop system for my daughter and her family who live over there
    >>and
    >>would like to buy from a recommended company.
    >>
    >>Thanks
    >>
    >>Eljayb
    >>

    > Hi there.
    >
    > Whilst it is true that many view Australia as "that country down there
    > by New Zealand", we haven't allowed them to become a state of NZ quite
    > yet, so you'd probably have better luck asking on an Australian group.
    >
    > Translation: Wrong country, dude.

    In that case, can someone suggest an appropriate newsgroup.
    Eljayb, Jan 26, 2006
  6. Eljayb

    ron Guest

    On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 07:26:40 +1300, Eljayb wrote:

    >>>Can someone direct me to a reputable computer company in Perth WA. I want
    >>>buy a Desktop system for my daughter and her family who live over there
    >>>and
    >>>would like to buy from a recommended company.

    >> Whilst it is true that many view Australia as "that country down there
    >> by New Zealand", we haven't allowed them to become a state of NZ quite
    >> yet, so you'd probably have better luck asking on an Australian group.
    >>
    >> Translation: Wrong country, dude.

    > In that case, can someone suggest an appropriate newsgroup.

    Try aus.computers

    cheers,ron
    ron, Jan 26, 2006
  7. "Fred Dagg" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 19:59:31 +1300, "Eljayb" <>
    > exclaimed:
    >
    >>Can someone direct me to a reputable computer company in Perth WA. I want
    >>buy a Desktop system for my daughter and her family who live over there
    >>and
    >>would like to buy from a recommended company.
    >>
    >>Thanks
    >>
    >>Eljayb
    >>

    > Hi there.
    >
    > Whilst it is true that many view Australia as "that country down there
    > by New Zealand", we haven't allowed them to become a state of NZ quite
    > yet, so you'd probably have better luck asking on an Australian group.
    >
    > Translation: Wrong country, dude.

    Ahemm ..... I think you'll find that you have indeed allowed NZ to become a
    state of Australia. It was NZ who decided against joining.
    ShuckItAnShee, Jan 26, 2006
  8. Eljayb

    Eljayb Guest

    "ShuckItAnShee" <> wrote in message

    > "Fred Dagg" <> wrote in message
    >> On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 19:59:31 +1300, "Eljayb" <>
    >> exclaimed:
    >>
    >>>Can someone direct me to a reputable computer company in Perth WA. I want
    >>>buy a Desktop system for my daughter and her family who live over there
    >>>and
    >>>would like to buy from a recommended company.
    >>>
    >>>Thanks
    >>>
    >>>Eljayb
    >>>

    >> Hi there.
    >>
    >> Whilst it is true that many view Australia as "that country down there
    >> by New Zealand", we haven't allowed them to become a state of NZ quite
    >> yet, so you'd probably have better luck asking on an Australian group.
    >>
    >> Translation: Wrong country, dude.

    > Ahemm ..... I think you'll find that you have indeed allowed NZ to become
    > a state of Australia. It was NZ who decided against joining.

    Thanks, I shall do that.
    Eljayb, Jan 27, 2006
  9. Eljayb

    Fred Dagg Guest

    On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 12:30:43 +1300, "ShuckItAnShee"
    <> exclaimed:

    >"Fred Dagg" <> wrote in message
    >> On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 19:59:31 +1300, "Eljayb" <>
    >> exclaimed:
    >>
    >>>Can someone direct me to a reputable computer company in Perth WA. I want
    >>>buy a Desktop system for my daughter and her family who live over there
    >>>and
    >>>would like to buy from a recommended company.
    >>>
    >>>Thanks
    >>>
    >>>Eljayb
    >>>

    >> Hi there.
    >>
    >> Whilst it is true that many view Australia as "that country down there
    >> by New Zealand", we haven't allowed them to become a state of NZ quite
    >> yet, so you'd probably have better luck asking on an Australian group.
    >>
    >> Translation: Wrong country, dude.

    >Ahemm ..... I think you'll find that you have indeed allowed NZ to become a
    >state of Australia. It was NZ who decided against joining.

    You've got it around the wrong way, Jim.

    Australia wanted to join NZ, but NZ rejected them...
    Fred Dagg, Jan 28, 2006