    enter this code to get 10% off.

    PT7923019

    , Nov 30, 2003

  2. You can download a 2004 calendar template for free at microsoft. Add you own
    pictures. Cost: your printer ink and paper.

    --
    Best regards,
    Craig Scheiner

    Craig Scheiner, Dec 1, 2003

  3. Guest

    You would have to spend over a grand on a printer to get that kind of
    quality on an 8x10, and it would be out of date in a year. Have you
    priced ink lately? forget that, I would rather put the money in the
    camera and let someone else do the high res printing.

    On Mon, 1 Dec 2003 01:01:13 -0800, "Craig Scheiner" <>
    wrote:

    >You can download a 2004 calendar template for free at microsoft. Add you own
    >pictures. Cost: your printer ink and paper.

    , Dec 1, 2003