Personalized Image Consultation - JUST $5!! Bring out the REAL you!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by mo@jackdog.net, Sep 23, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Have you ever looked in the mirror & knew that the image looking back
    at you wasn't what it should be, but you couldn't put you finger on
    why? You spend countless hours & dollars trying to look & feel better
    but you never quite hit the mark. So you turn to your friends, but
    their only comment is, "...but, I LOVE your look". So you seek
    professional help - your stylist. Most of the time, all they have to
    suggest is a trim or new color. Worse yet, they'll tell you that you
    need this new product that is going to miraculously turn you into a
    supermodel. Then they spend minutes in styling your hair & expect you
    to recreate it at home. Have they ever once tried to find out who you
    are - really? It doesn't make sense to give a high maintenance
    hairstyle to a natural, earthy woman; or, a no-nonsense style to a
    fashion conscious trendsetter. Your style should reflect who you are
    as a person --not who your stylist thinks you are, should be, or
    even, who they are.

    For $5 I will advise you on the style that fits you, so you can be
    armed what the right information when putting your personal image
    together. From the right cut, color, make up, & clothes to fit your
    personality.

    Simply email me at with your request & I will
    send you a questionnaire. Fill it out & email it back to me with a
    current, clear head shot & full body shot that reflects your current
    image. Upon receipt of your $5, I will send you my recommendations to
    the real, true you!
    , Sep 23, 2005

  2. pcbutts1 Guest

    I'm taking you to small claims court.

    --

    "Instead of trying to bash me you should try to learn from me and
    archive my posts so you can better help people in the future. If you don't

    -
    -

    pcbutts1, Sep 24, 2005