    Bookmarks any more. The actual contents of it still show at the top
    of the screen, but I can't add or remove anything.

    Can someone please tell me how to reinstate it, please?
    Charani, Aug 26, 2007

  2. Charani wrote:
    > I use Mozilla Suite as my browser and I've just gone to add a new
    > bookmark to the Personal Toolbar folder and it isn't there in the
    > Bookmarks any more. The actual contents of it still show at the top
    > of the screen, but I can't add or remove anything.
    >
    > Can someone please tell me how to reinstate it, please?

    try View, Show/Hide, Personal Toolbar, Personal Toolbar. Or
    hit F1. Did that work?

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm
    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Aug 26, 2007

  3. Charani

    Charani Guest

    On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 10:25:47 -0700, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo
    wrote:

    > try View, Show/Hide, Personal Toolbar, Personal Toolbar. Or
    > hit F1. Did that work?

    That takes it off the screen at the top. That's still there which
    suggests the folder must still also be around somewhere.

    When I open the Bookmark Manager or Sidebar, the Personal Toolbar
    folder was at the top with a line underneath it. It's not there
    anymore.

    I've checked all the other folders to see if it's been accidentally
    moved into one of them but I can't see it there either.

    I've found a temporary way around it, but it's not a terribly
    convenient solution.
    Charani, Aug 27, 2007
  4. Charani wrote:
    > On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 10:25:47 -0700, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo
    > wrote:
    >
    >> try View, Show/Hide, Personal Toolbar, Personal Toolbar. Or
    >> hit F1. Did that work?

    > That takes it off the screen at the top. That's still there which
    > suggests the folder must still also be around somewhere.
    >
    > When I open the Bookmark Manager or Sidebar, the Personal Toolbar
    > folder was at the top with a line underneath it. It's not there
    > anymore.
    >
    > I've checked all the other folders to see if it's been accidentally
    > moved into one of them but I can't see it there either.
    >
    > I've found a temporary way around it, but it's not a terribly
    > convenient solution.

    then try reading this. You might find your answer:
    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Lost_bookmarks

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Aug 27, 2007
  5. Charani

    Charani Guest

    On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 09:58:47 -0700, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo
    wrote:

    > then try reading this. You might find your answer:
    > http://kb.mozillazine.org/Lost_bookmarks

    Many thanks :)) Got it back again :))
    Charani, Aug 30, 2007