    would I look for such personal information to delete it, before I
    leave my job?

    Thanks so much!

    Katherine Colby, Nov 1, 2003

  2. Katherine Colby

    °Mike° Guest

    On Sat, 01 Nov 2003 16:35:16 GMT, in
    <>
    Katherine Colby scrawled:

    >Good Morning Everyone,
    >
    >I'm considering doing some online trading from my work
    >computer. How much of my personal information, account
    >numbers, passwords etc. will be stored on that computer?

    EVERYTHING that is needed to facilitate your trading.

    >If I change jobs in the future, where would I look for such
    >personal information to delete it, before I leave my job?

    Traces can be left all over the place. I suggest you do not
    use such personal information on a works computer.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Nov 1, 2003

  3. Katherine Colby

    Rick Merrill Guest

    Katherine Colby wrote:

    > Good Morning Everyone,
    >
    > I'm considering doing some online trading from my work computer. How
    > much of my personal information, account numbers, passwords etc. will
    > be stored on that computer? If I change jobs in the future, where
    > would I look for such personal information to delete it, before I
    > leave my job?

    You should also ask yourself what would be your company's reaction
    if (a) they read this note and (b) find out that you were doing
    personal trading on company time and company computer? - RM

    Rick Merrill, Nov 1, 2003
  4. Katherine Colby

    geopelia Guest

    "Rick Merrill" <> wrote in message
    > Katherine Colby wrote:
    >
    > > Good Morning Everyone,
    > >
    > > I'm considering doing some online trading from my work computer. How
    > > much of my personal information, account numbers, passwords etc. will
    > > be stored on that computer? If I change jobs in the future, where
    > > would I look for such personal information to delete it, before I
    > > leave my job?

    > You should also ask yourself what would be your company's reaction
    > if (a) they read this note and (b) find out that you were doing
    > personal trading on company time and company computer? - RM

    Surely she would get her boss's permission first?

    geopelia, Nov 1, 2003