Personal Headphones

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Collector»NZ, Mar 6, 2005.

  1. I have got me a flash MP3 player, it came with the usual stick into your
    ear type headphone set. Now they give an okay sound but the size seems
    to be a one size fits all scenario.

    Is there a range of them out there? How do you try them with heath and
    Hygiene issues?

    Are they all round, any different shapes and sizes at all?

    The type I have are a necklace type with a detachable clip for the
    player, great for hanging the player around my neck and thats the type I
    would like.

    Dont bother telling me to Google It, I am not interested in whats
    overseas only what is in NZ and NZ sites are a bit pathetic at listing
    things like this with any detail.

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |

    Collector»NZ, Mar 6, 2005