personal galleries from florence

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Edoardo Franchi, Apr 30, 2006.

  1. Edoardo Franchi, Apr 30, 2006

  2. Edoardo Franchi

    Tim Guest

    "Edoardo Franchi" <> wrote in message
    news:44553f47$0$36937$...
    >I invite you to visit my photo gallery on my new personal site
    > thx you all, if you come!
    > ciao
    >

    > --
    > Edoardo Franchi
    >
    > www.edoardofranchi.altervista.org

    Hi Edoardo

    Some lovely pictures on your site, thanks for sharing
    The horizontal scrolling frame didn't look very good in Firefox though, it
    might be better if you switched to a vertical scrollbar - but that's just my
    opinion

    Best regards

    Tim

    Tim, May 1, 2006

  3. > Some lovely pictures on your site, thanks for sharing
    > The horizontal scrolling frame didn't look very good in Firefox though, it
    > might be better if you switched to a vertical scrollbar - but that's just
    > my opinion

    Thx Tim, i really have to improve the compatibility con browser different
    from Explorer. thx for your help and for your compliments!!

    Edoardo Franchi, May 2, 2006