    IP address. But I found that some other friends
    that are not in my Trusted Zone are able to
    access my computer.Why?
    Vassilis, Jul 22, 2003

  2. Vassilis

    JP Guest

    "Vassilis" <> wrote in message
    news:bfjdm7$3on$...
    > I use the Norton Personal Firewall 2003.
    > I I use in the Trusted Zone some frined's
    > IP address. But I found that some other friends
    > that are not in my Trusted Zone are able to
    > access my computer.Why?

    I don't like the sound of this, where exactly on your network are your
    friends PC's?

    What IP Addresses are you allowing?

    --
    There are 10 types of people in this world
    Those that understand binary and those that don't
    JP, Jul 22, 2003

  3. Vassilis

    Vassilis Guest

    my computer (Win 2000 Prof) is inside a university's lab.
    I use IPs in Trusted Zone for example:

    xxx.xxx.x.56
    xxx.xxx.x.44
    xxx.xxx.x.64

    and I share my drive D:

    But a friend of mine inside the lab that has IP xxx.xxx.x.60,
    is able also to see my drive D:

    Vassilis, Jul 22, 2003