    best commercial program.

    Thanks

    , Apr 13, 2007

  2. TB Guest

    wrote:

    > Is there any freeware available that will enable me to make copies of
    > my dvds included any copyprotected ones. Alternatively what is the
    > best commercial program.

    MassiveProng is the go-to guy as far as bootlegging is concerned.

    T.B.

    TB, Apr 13, 2007

  3. Doug Jacobs Guest

    wrote:
    > Is there any freeware available that will enable me to make copies of
    > my dvds included any copyprotected ones. Alternatively what is the
    > best commercial program.

    DVDShrink. It's free and quite powerful. It will copy the DVD to your
    hard drive, then let you burn a copy using Nero. You can modify the DVD
    content, such as altering the encoding rate (to make the movie fit on a
    single layer DVD, for instance), or cut out bits you don't want.

    A friend of mine would create "movie only" copies of the family Disney
    movies so his daughter didn't have to worry about going through a bunch of
    commercials and a menu just to start the movie.

    --
    Win cash and giftcards just for clicking your mouse!
    http://www.netwinner.com/?signupCode=amuro98

    Doug Jacobs, Apr 13, 2007
  4. Bill's News Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Is there any freeware available that will enable me to make
    > copies of
    > my dvds included any copyprotected ones. Alternatively what is
    > the
    > best commercial program.
    >
    > Thanks

    No, there can not be any such thing. The movie industry has
    spent many millions of dollars to assure that copies can not be
    made of commercially prepared VHS and DVD and millions more
    devising their new Blu/HD schema (new because the last efforts
    worked so well, I guess?)

    So don't count on finding any software at any price which will
    copy commercially prepared media. Could never be done, can't be
    done, will never be done!

    Bill's News, Apr 14, 2007