    http://www.activewebcam.com/

    Testing it right now and it looks like the free version isn't time limited
    or crippled.
    Meat Plow, Apr 16, 2006

  2. Meat Plow

    Rebecca Guest

    Meat Plow wrote:
    > Active Webcam free download
    >
    > http://www.activewebcam.com/
    >
    > Testing it right now and it looks like the free version isn't time
    > limited or crippled.

    Just remember, we don't want to see you playing with your pud.
    Rebecca, Apr 16, 2006

  3. Meat Plow

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:e1v2fs.2k4.1@257.2.2.193.Mi5M4tcH,
    Rebecca spewed forth:
    > Meat Plow wrote:
    >> Active Webcam free download
    >>
    >> http://www.activewebcam.com/
    >>
    >> Testing it right now and it looks like the free version isn't time
    >> limited or crippled.

    > Just remember, we don't want to see you playing with your pud.

    Or anyone else's <g>

    --
    My wife and I divorced over religious differences. She thought she was
    God and I didn't.
    Toolman Tim, Apr 16, 2006
  4. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sun, 16 Apr 2006 23:21:28 +0545, Rebecca wrote:

    > Meat Plow wrote:
    >> Active Webcam free download
    >>
    >> http://www.activewebcam.com/
    >>
    >> Testing it right now and it looks like the free version isn't time
    >> limited or crippled.

    > Just remember, we don't want to see you playing with your pud.

    Wouldn't fit your screen unless you're running 1600x1280.

    Meat Plow, Apr 16, 2006
  5. Meat Plow

    jw 1111 Guest

    jw 1111, Apr 16, 2006
  6. Meat Plow

    anthonyberet Guest

    Meat Plow wrote:
    > On Sun, 16 Apr 2006 23:21:28 +0545, Rebecca wrote:
    >
    >> Meat Plow wrote:
    >>> Active Webcam free download
    >>>
    >>> http://www.activewebcam.com/
    >>>
    >>> Testing it right now and it looks like the free version isn't time
    >>> limited or crippled.

    >> Just remember, we don't want to see you playing with your pud.

    > Wouldn't fit your screen unless you're running 1600x1280.

    Does it need such tiny pixels to pick it up?
    anthonyberet, Apr 20, 2006