    be openned and i get the massage so and so file is not available, you do not
    have permission, contact the administrator. Whats happened, and how can i
    correct it
    =?Utf-8?B?bHluZGE=?=, Sep 14, 2006

  2. Changes or upgrades to a firewall sounds likely.
    --
    MCP (2K) Net+, A+
    Server-Networking MVP

    =?Utf-8?B?am13aWxscw==?=, Sep 14, 2006

  3. Disregard that last post. What are the permissions on the files now?
    --
    MCP (2K) Net+, A+
    Server-Networking MVP

    =?Utf-8?B?am13aWxscw==?=, Sep 14, 2006
  4. Permissions, on both pc's, is set to everyone

    =?Utf-8?B?bHluZGE=?=, Sep 14, 2006
  5. XP Pro or Home and if Pro is Simple File Sharing disabled? Hope so.

    Are these mapped drives on Shares? If so, is the Share Permission there
    also? It might help to disconnect the mapped drive and remap it
    --
    MCP (2K) Net+, A+
    Server-Networking MVP

    =?Utf-8?B?am13aWxscw==?=, Sep 14, 2006