    supposed to allow you to make a tab permament across sessions. However,
    while I saw the default ones initially, I can't work out how to make my
    own. Any advice?

    Free Cornwall, Jun 15, 2006

  2. Free Cornwall

    gwtc Guest

    Free Cornwall wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I'v ejust installed the Permatab extension on Firefox 1.5etc, which is
    > supposed to allow you to make a tab permament across sessions. However,
    > while I saw the default ones initially, I can't work out how to make my
    > own. Any advice?

    why don't you post in the comments section:
    https://addons.mozilla.org/mozilla/2558/

    --
    Computer Points to Ponder #9: Why do they call it a hard disk if its
    damaged with the slightest impact?
    gwtc, Jun 15, 2006

  3. Free Cornwall

    Splibbilla Guest

    gwtc <> in news:e6r1e3$16pr$:

    > Free Cornwall wrote:
    >
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I'v ejust installed the Permatab extension on Firefox 1.5etc, which is
    >> supposed to allow you to make a tab permament across sessions. However,
    >> while I saw the default ones initially, I can't work out how to make my
    >> own. Any advice?
    >>

    > why don't you post in the comments section:
    > https://addons.mozilla.org/mozilla/2558/

    *another* place that rquires registering. :-(

    yes, we have password manager to help once already registered, but...

    i'd like to see something like the cross-blog mutual registration (i have no idea what it's called, but surely it's been named) for
    moz sites.

    --
    cc to netscape.public.mozilla.wishlist
    Splibbilla, Jun 16, 2006
  4. In article <Xns97E3C6B8121C5@216.196.97.142>,
    says...
    > gwtc <> in news:e6r1e3$16pr$:
    >
    > > Free Cornwall wrote:
    > >
    > >> Hi,
    > >>
    > >> I'v ejust installed the Permatab extension on Firefox 1.5etc, which is
    > >> supposed to allow you to make a tab permament across sessions. However,
    > >> while I saw the default ones initially, I can't work out how to make my
    > >> own. Any advice?
    > >>

    > > why don't you post in the comments section:
    > > https://addons.mozilla.org/mozilla/2558/

    > *another* place that rquires registering. :-(
    >
    > yes, we have password manager to help once already registered, but...
    >
    > i'd like to see something like the cross-blog mutual registration (i have no idea what it's called, but surely it's been named) for
    > moz sites.

    I didn't post directly onto the site as this seemed like the quickest
    way to get an answer. However, my problem seems to have solved itself.
    Since restarting my computer an option to make a tab permanent has
    appeared.

    Free Cornwall, Jun 16, 2006
  5. Free Cornwall

    sf Guest

    On 16 Jun 2006 09:25:22 +0200, Free Cornwall wrote:

    > Since restarting my computer an option to make a tab permanent has
    > appeared.

    That's usually the drill for addons. Install/restart.
    sf, Jun 16, 2006
  6. In article <>,
    says...
    > On 16 Jun 2006 09:25:22 +0200, Free Cornwall wrote:
    >
    > > Since restarting my computer an option to make a tab permanent has
    > > appeared.

    > That's usually the drill for addons. Install/restart.

    Usually you only need to restart Firefox though. Here it actually took a
    full restart.

    Free Cornwall, Jun 18, 2006