    and which will increment and persist, even when it looses power or
    has the memory card changed.

    Thanks
    hfs2, Nov 23, 2005

  2. hfs2

    Dave Cohen Guest

    The file numbering system optionally keeps track of shots taken until it
    rolls over. If you want to initialize the count, you can clear the file
    numbering then rename an image in a card reader. For canon cameras there is
    an issue with dirctory name, I just ignored and camera sorted things out.
    Not particularly convenient but I assume you only want to do this rarely.
    Dave Cohen

    Dave Cohen, Nov 23, 2005

  3. hfs2

    hfs2 Guest