perhaps 20 years to late...but

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Diplom Kaufmann Knut, Sep 5, 2007.

  1. at first hello and good afternoon.

    Pimping XP with all the beta stuff Bill´s company offers is a cool work
    expirience, with recuired booting more than 40 times, but at least IIs had
    been working. Thats all for this long day.

    The Windows Live OneCare thing is not doing what i want. For sure tomorrow.
    Drop me some lines sometimes, i would be very happy. The girls from 1973
    look really nice. (ALLFUNTV)

    My last stupid unanswerd letter was a good brain sorter for me.

    Hey i have coke in "Kühlschrank"!

    See ya.

    Yours as usuall

    Knut

    (Knut Hinrichs - Siegert)
    Diplom Kaufmann

    ###proud to be informed while surfing on the microsoft pages before the
    tedcrunch site about this "silverthing"

    Diplom Kaufmann Knut, Sep 5, 2007