    Please hurry, it will be halftime in 15 minutes.

    --
    sven

    sven goran erickson, Jun 13, 2004

  2. ....and seconds before the explosion, sven goran erickson emerged from the
    bunker carrying the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see,
    crying:

    > How do I make my team better in the second half ?
    >
    > Please hurry, it will be halftime in 15 minutes.

    Shoot Terry Henry in the tunnel.
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy [the real thing, not a cheap Canadian imita, Jun 13, 2004

  3. sven goran erickson

    Boomer Guest

    "sven goran erickson" <> wrote:

    > How do I make my team better in the second half ?

    All by yourself? The whole team?

    > Please hurry, it will be halftime in 15 minutes.

    Thats a big job. And I only know one person who could handle it.
    He's no slouch. But I haven't seen him around in awhile. ;o)

    Boomer, Jun 13, 2004
  4. ....and seconds before the explosion, Boomer emerged from the bunker carrying
    the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying:

    > "sven goran erickson" <> wrote:
    >
    >> How do I make my team better in the second half ?

    > All by yourself? The whole team?
    >
    >> Please hurry, it will be halftime in 15 minutes.

    > Thats a big job. And I only know one person who could handle it.
    > He's no slouch. But I haven't seen him around in awhile. ;o)

    LOL !!

    <hates smartass women>
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy [the real thing, not a cheap Canadian imita, Jun 13, 2004
  5. sven goran erickson

    Boomer Guest

    "slumpy [the real thing, not a cheap Canadian imitation]"
    <> wrote:

    > ...and seconds before the explosion, Boomer emerged from the
    > bunker carrying the last chicken tikka masala humanity would
    > ever see, crying:
    >
    >> "sven goran erickson" <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> How do I make my team better in the second half ?

    >> All by yourself? The whole team?
    >>
    >>> Please hurry, it will be halftime in 15 minutes.

    >> Thats a big job. And I only know one person who could handle
    >> it. He's no slouch. But I haven't seen him around in awhile.
    >> ;o)

    > LOL !!
    >
    > <hates smartass women>

    Liar. ;)

    Boomer, Jun 13, 2004
  6. sven goran erickson

    Parko Guest

    On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 20:16:56 +0100, sven goran erickson wrote:

    > How do I make my team better in the second half ?
    >
    > Please hurry, it will be halftime in 15 minutes.

    Give 'em all diazepam.

    --
    Parko
    Registered Linux User #339345

    Parko, Jun 13, 2004
  7. ....and seconds before the explosion, Boomer emerged from the bunker carrying
    the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying:

    >>> All by yourself? The whole team?

    >>> Thats a big job. And I only know one person who could handle
    >>> it. He's no slouch. But I haven't seen him around in awhile.
    >>> ;o)

    >> LOL !!
    >>
    >> <hates smartass women>

    > Liar. ;)

    Okay, I confess ;-)

    What I /do/ hate is those people who can tell you exactly who the poster is
    by their IP address ;-)
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy [the real thing, not a cheap Canadian imita, Jun 14, 2004
  8. ....and seconds before the explosion, Parko emerged from the bunker carrying
    the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying:

    > On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 20:16:56 +0100, sven goran erickson wrote:
    >
    >> How do I make my team better in the second half ?
    >>
    >> Please hurry, it will be halftime in 15 minutes.

    > Give 'em all diazepam.

    I tried that and they fell apart in the last 2 minutes you feckin bastard !!
    ;-)
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    sven goran erickson, Jun 14, 2004
  9. sven goran erickson

    <> wrote:

    > ...and seconds before the explosion, Boomer emerged from the
    > bunker carrying the last chicken tikka masala humanity would
    > ever see, crying:

    >>> LOL !!
    >>>
    >>> <hates smartass women>

    >> Liar. ;)

    > Okay, I confess ;-)
    >
    > What I /do/ hate is those people who can tell you exactly who
    > the poster is by their IP address ;-)

    <eg>

    Luv you too. ;o)

    Boomer, Jun 14, 2004
  10. ....and seconds before the explosion, Boomer emerged from the bunker carrying
    the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying:

    > "slumpy [the real thing, not a cheap Canadian imitation]"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> ...and seconds before the explosion, Boomer emerged from the
    >> bunker carrying the last chicken tikka masala humanity would
    >> ever see, crying:

    >>> Liar. ;)

    >> Okay, I confess ;-)
    >>
    >> What I /do/ hate is those people who can tell you exactly who
    >> the poster is by their IP address ;-)

    > <eg>
    >
    > Luv you too. ;o)

    I only started posting here again because I'd heard a rumour you were living
    with the Waltons and their idea of a broadband connection was "Percy, the
    fastest pigeon in this heer parts" ;-)
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy [the real thing, not a cheap Canadian imita, Jun 15, 2004
  11. sven goran erickson

    <> wrote:

    > ...and seconds before the explosion, Boomer emerged from the
    > bunker carrying the last chicken tikka masala humanity would
    > ever see, crying:
    >
    >> "slumpy [the real thing, not a cheap Canadian imitation]"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> ...and seconds before the explosion, Boomer emerged from the
    >>> bunker carrying the last chicken tikka masala humanity would
    >>> ever see, crying:

    >>> Okay, I confess ;-)
    >>>
    >>> What I /do/ hate is those people who can tell you exactly who
    >>> the poster is by their IP address ;-)

    >> <eg>
    >>
    >> Luv you too. ;o)

    > I only started posting here again because I'd heard a rumour you
    > were living with the Waltons and their idea of a broadband
    > connection was "Percy, the fastest pigeon in this heer parts"
    > ;-)

    Hel, the dawg et the bird and now we have to use Morris te mule fur
    our broodban. Poor thang is plum tarred out deelivering them thar
    pages.

    http://www.worldnewsstand.net/CONRAD3.htm

    Boomer, Jun 15, 2004
  12. ....and seconds before the explosion, Boomer emerged from the bunker carrying
    the last chicken tikka masala humanity would ever see, crying:

    >> I only started posting here again because I'd heard a rumour you
    >> were living with the Waltons and their idea of a broadband
    >> connection was "Percy, the fastest pigeon in this heer parts"
    >> ;-)

    > Hel, the dawg et the bird and now we have to use Morris te mule fur
    > our broodban. Poor thang is plum tarred out deelivering them thar
    > pages.
    >
    > http://www.worldnewsstand.net/CONRAD3.htm

    :)
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy [the real thing, not a cheap Canadian imita, Jun 15, 2004