    Many thanks for any help.
    --
    Richard

    Richard, Nov 21, 2007

  2. Richard

    R. C. White Guest

    Hi, Richard.

    Do you mean the WEI (Windows Experience Index)?

    Win+Break

    That is: Hold down the Windows logo key (some keyboards call this the Start
    key) while you press the Pause/Break key (usually in the upper right of most
    keyboards; if there is an F-Lock key, you might need to toggle that
    setting).

    This should bring up the Control Panel | System window, no matter what else
    may be running.

    If that's not what you meant, please post back.

    RC
    --
    R. C. White, CPA
    San Marcos, TX

    Microsoft Windows MVP

    R. C. White, Nov 22, 2007

  3. Richard

    Jane C Guest

    Hi Richard,

    Type perfmon into the start/search box, hit enter. That will bring up
    perfmon.exe, which is the Reliability and Performance Monitor.

    --
    Jane, not plain ;) 64 bit enabled :)
    MVP Windows Shell/User

    Jane C, Nov 22, 2007