    release schedule on the Microsoft Certification Web page in March.

    I can't find the schedule anywhere, can someone send me a link?

    Thanks

    James, Mar 30, 2005

  2. James

    JenH Guest

    I'm interested as well - took 290 Monday got a 925. There were only 1 or 2
    performance type questions. One was a pick a service and the other was pick
    a file folder. Real simple.

    Jen

    JenH, Mar 30, 2005

  3. James

    James Guest

    yes, those are not the new performance based questions
    Those have been around for sometime. The performance based questions will
    be a simulation of windows pretty much

    James, Mar 30, 2005
  4. James

    Guest Guest

    the performance based
    >testing is.
    >I find this on MS site:
    >
    >Simulations will launch in many other exams throughout

    2005. Look for a
    >release schedule on the Microsoft Certification Web page

    in March.

    >I can't find the schedule anywhere, can someone send me

    a link?

    >Thanks
    >

    >.
    >Performance based questions will appear on the exams

    starting 03-31-05 for 70-290 and 70-291.

    there is no schedule posted or practice questions. if
    you know an MCT, ask them, they can show you a demo of
    what the questions will look like.

    Guest, Mar 30, 2005
  5. James

    James Guest

    Yes I found the demo for download on MS site, but no release schedule for
    the exams...
    other then the 31 for 290/291

    James, Mar 30, 2005
  6. James

    Michel Guest

    They will kick off tomorrow for 290 and 291. (3/31)

    Michel, Mar 30, 2005
  7. James

    Dan Guest

    Australia, they are already in....I had a few today in my
    exam, 3 of the...nice to have...i wish all the questions
    were simulation.

    Dan, Mar 31, 2005
  8. James

    JenH Guest

    Crap, I was going to take 291 in a week or so. Well, at least I can use the
    "Do over" voucher and see how it goes....

    JenH, Mar 31, 2005
  9. Please review the FAQ section at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/simulations/. The exam might not
    be available at all testing centers in all regions.

    Amy Rusko [MSFT], Apr 4, 2005