    release schedule on the Microsoft Certification Web page in March.

    I can't find the schedule anywhere, can someone send me a link?

    Thanks
    James, Mar 30, 2005

  2. I'm interested as well - took 290 Monday got a 925. There were only 1 or 2
    performance type questions. One was a pick a service and the other was pick
    a file folder. Real simple.

    Jen
    =?Utf-8?B?SmVuSA==?=, Mar 30, 2005

  3. James

    James Guest

    yes, those are not the new performance based questions
    Those have been around for sometime. The performance based questions will
    be a simulation of windows pretty much

    James, Mar 30, 2005
  4. James

    Michel Guest

    They will kick off tomorrow for 290 and 291. (3/31)

    Michel, Mar 30, 2005
  5. Crap, I was going to take 291 in a week or so. Well, at least I can use the
    "Do over" voucher and see how it goes....

    =?Utf-8?B?SmVuSA==?=, Mar 31, 2005
  6. Please review the FAQ section at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/simulations/. The exam might not
    be available at all testing centers in all regions.

    Amy Rusko [MSFT], Apr 4, 2005