    and I think it only produced Wav file from memory

    Any one have a clue ?

    Thanks

    The GHOST of WOGER., Apr 28, 2004

  2. The GHOST of WOGER.

    Andrew Dixon Guest

    EAC

    "The GHOST of WOGER." <> wrote in message

    > I had this once but no can't remember the name of it, it I think was
    > Freeware..
    >
    > Would compare 2 rips of a CD or Tracks, and let you know how good there

    were,

    Andrew Dixon, Apr 28, 2004

  3. On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 09:52:26 +1200, "Andrew Dixon" <> wrote:

    >EAC

    Thanks, yes that was one of them but I could not remember the name of it, but
    I think this is the one that does the file compare.

    http://www.audiograbber.com-us.net/

    The GHOST of WOGER., Apr 29, 2004
  4. The GHOST of WOGER.

    Andrew Dixon Guest

    EAC generates a CRC for the file. You can rip the audio twice and check
    that the CRCs match

    Andrew Dixon, Apr 29, 2004
  5. The GHOST of WOGER.

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Andrew Dixon wrote:
    > EAC generates a CRC for the file. You can rip the audio twice and
    > check that the CRCs match

    Yep, and using Lame as a plug-in to convert to mp3 gives the best results
    I've had yet.
    --
    ~misfit~

    ~misfit~, Apr 30, 2004