    I just passed my 70-316 and got a score. Now I'd like to see how I did
    compared to other people who took the test. Does anyone know where I can
    get this sort of information?

    Mike, Feb 27, 2004

  2. Mike

    Grant Guest

    I'm not aware of a source for such information.
    Microsoft was not happy with people specifying what
    percentage they got on exams... as long as you passed,
    you're certified... so they stopped providing detailed
    result information. Your score is irrelevant. I agree
    with Microsoft's position because different people have
    to answer different questions and so there is not
    baseline for comparison.

    And when I've read peoples' resumes for a position, I
    personally don't care for candidates mentioning what they
    got on the exams as I know the premise for comparison is
    flawed.

    Grant, Feb 27, 2004