    am getting around 70-75% correct answers. Is this score required to
    pass the exam? Do I need to prepare still better before I take the
    actual exam.

    BanjaraBoy, Feb 10, 2006

  2. Simon Hart

    Simon Hart Guest

    It's not clear what the percentage is. The score required to pass is 700.
    Some say it is out of 1000, but who knows!

    I work it on a basis of 70% is minimum pass.

    I find the exams slightly harder than various tests I do. I recommend
    getting a consistent 80-85% minimum. Thats what I work to.

    Simon.

    Simon Hart, Feb 10, 2006

  3. Kiran

    Kiran Guest

    Can you please let me know if you tried any of the practice exams(other than
    the free ones)? I have MS Press books, I purchased Whizlabs software for $75,
    it had 3 practice exams, I passed all with an average of 81% over the 3
    exams. I still have one full exam left.

    Thanks

    Kiran, Feb 27, 2006
  4. Simon Hart

    Simon Hart Guest

    Hi Kiran,

    I only tend to use the practice tests from the books I buy.

    I find the free ones that come with the Que books from PrepLogic good.

    Try aim for a consistent 80-85% minimum this is qhat I do.

    Good luck
    Simon.

    Simon Hart, Mar 5, 2006