Perceived Software Quality Survey (PESQUS) for Mozilla

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by hase@umbc.edu, Jan 28, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Dear Mozilla Developers and Users:

    We are conducting empirical research on the quality and interface
    aspects of
    various software. Therefore, we are investigating the quality of
    Mozilla as
    perceived by its users. For this purpose, we have created a short
    survey. We
    would highly appreciate it if you could follow the link below and fill
    out
    this survey:

    http://www.umbc.edu/hase/mozilla-pesqus-survey.html

    Many thanks for your help.

    HASE
    HUMAN ASPECTS of SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
    INFORMATION SYSTEMS DEPARTMENT, UMBC

    All HASE surveys are reviewed and approved by the Institutional Review
    Board
    of UMBC. HASE is not funded by any company, governmental agency, profit
    or
    non-profit organization, except University of Maryland Baltimore
    County. HASE
    has no vested interest in its research studies and findings.
    , Jan 28, 2005