Pepsi Max

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Synapse Syndrome, Jul 26, 2005.

  1. What's the difference between Diet Pepsi and Pepsi Max?

    ss.

    Synapse Syndrome, Jul 26, 2005

  2. Synapse Syndrome <> wrote:

    > What's the difference between Diet Pepsi and Pepsi Max?

    What's so funny?

    > ss.

    A person has to be what they are.

    > I don't think I can take much more of this. First my carpal tunnel
    > syndrome started torturing me, and then, would you believe, my doctor
    > won't see me till my account's paid off! I'm barely able to walk and I
    > don't know if I can get any more sick leave. I just pray that next week I
    > can get my nerves in order.

    Your apology is accepted, Syndrome.

    Synapse Syndrome, Jul 26, 2005

  3. Synapse Syndrome

    Aquanaut Guest

    Aquanaut, Jul 26, 2005
  4. "Aquanaut" <> wrote in message

    > "Synapse Syndrome" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> What's the difference between Diet Pepsi and Pepsi Max?
    >>
    >> ss.
    >>

    > Pepsi Max --is a roller coaster in Blackpool UK
    >

    > for real solutions look at these
    > http://www.pepsi.com/pepsi_brands/all_brands/index.php
    > http://www.pepsi.com/pepsi_brands/product_info/dietpepsi/index.php
    > http://www.coasterforce.com/parkguides/blackpoolpleasurebeach/pepsimax.shtml
    > http://www.pepsimax.com.au/

    Hmmn. Cheers, but I'm even more confused now.

    My dad used to be a distributor of Aquanauts. They didn't work that well
    though.

    ss.

    Synapse Syndrome, Jul 26, 2005
  5. Synapse Syndrome

    Dr. Bill Guest

    Synapse Syndrome wrote:
    > Synapse Syndrome <> wrote:
    >
    >> What's the difference between Diet Pepsi and Pepsi Max?

    > What's so funny?
    >
    >> ss.

    > A person has to be what they are.
    >
    >> I don't think I can take much more of this. First my carpal tunnel
    >> syndrome started torturing me, and then, would you believe, my doctor
    >> won't see me till my account's paid off! I'm barely able to walk and
    >> I don't know if I can get any more sick leave. I just pray that next
    >> week I can get my nerves in order.

    > Your apology is accepted, Syndrome.

    ****! All kinds of Queenies these days! One should watch his ass!
    "Synapse Syndrome" <>
    "Synapse Syndrome" <syn4ps3@N0SP4Mgvm3z404.3l1t3m41l.vrg>

    Dr. Bill, Jul 26, 2005
  6. Synapse Syndrome

    dwacon Guest

    > What's the difference between Diet Pepsi and Pepsi Max?

    The same difference as drinking vinegar and drinking cleaning fluid...

    ---
    For Lovers Only
    http://tinyurl.com/8emny

    dwacon, Jul 26, 2005
  7. Synapse Syndrome

    Max Wachtel Guest

    "Synapse Syndrome" <> wrote in

    > What's the difference between Diet Pepsi and Pepsi Max?

    I like Pepsi
    Max
    --
    "VISTA" is an acronym for the top five Windows problems: Viruses,
    Infections, Spyware, Trojans and Adware. -PanHandler

    Max Wachtel, Jul 26, 2005