    pop-up that is most annoying. How do we get it to stop doing that?
    --
    David Eidson

    =?Utf-8?B?QmlnRGF3Zy0x?=, Nov 9, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QmlnRGF3Zy0x?=

    it_exprt Guest

    First Step: Click START Button

    Second Step: Point to SEARCH

    Third Step: Click on SEARCH

    Fourth Step: Under SEARCH FOR FILES OR FOLDERS NAMED, in
    the TEXTBOX type BARTSHEL

    Fifth Step: On Keyboard Press Tab Key

    Sixth Step: Under CONTAINING TEXT, in the TEXTBOX type
    BARTSHEL

    Seventh Step: Click on the SEARCH NOW Button or press Enter
    key on keyboard

    Eighth Step: in the RIGHT PANE, on keyboard use the key
    combination Ctrl+A, then press the DELETE Key
    on keyboard

    -
    it_expr

    it_exprt, Dec 9, 2004