PeoplePC ISP....boy do they suck!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Franky Furter, Jan 31, 2006.

  1. Anyone else using PeoplePc as an ISP. If you dont have them...dont get them.
    Franky Furter, Jan 31, 2006

  2. Franky Furter wrote:

    Anyone else using PeoplePc as an ISP. If you dont have them...dont get them.

    Do you wish that me don't have them?
    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 31, 2006

  3. Re: Re: PeoplePC ISP....boy do they suck!

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    Franky Furter wrote:

    >Anyone else using PeoplePc as an ISP. If you dont have them...dont get them.
    >
    >Do you wish that me don't have them?

    What do you know about me don't have them?
    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 31, 2006
  4. Franky Furter

    me Guest

    "Franky Furter" <> wrote in message
    > Anyone else using PeoplePc as an ISP. If you dont have them...dont get
    > them.

    No,but if their crap TV commercials are anything to go by ......
    me, Jan 31, 2006
  5. Re: Re: PeoplePC ISP....boy do they suck!

    me wrote:

    >No,but if their crap TV commercials are anything to go by ......

    What do you know about their crap TV commercials are anything to go by?
    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 31, 2006
  6. Re: Re: Re: PeoplePC ISP....boy do they suck!

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    me wrote:

    >What do you know about their crap TV commercials are anything to go by?

    What are your feelings now?
    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 31, 2006
  7. Re: Re: Re: Re: PeoplePC ISP....boy do they suck!

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    >me wrote:
    >
    >What are your feelings now?

    Have you asked anyone else?
    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 31, 2006
  8. Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PeoplePC ISP....boy do they suck!

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    >Elizavita Chirkova wrote:
    >
    >Have you asked anyone else?

    What are your feelings now?
    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 31, 2006
  9. Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PeoplePC ISP....boy do they suck!

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    >Elizavita Chirkova wrote:
    >
    >What are your feelings now?

    What comes to mind when you ask that?
    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 31, 2006
  10. Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PeoplePC ISP....boy do they suck!

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    >Elizavita Chirkova wrote:
    >
    >What comes to mind when you ask that?

    We were discussing you -- not me.
    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 31, 2006
  11. Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PeoplePC ISP....boy do they suck!

    "Elizavita Chirkova" <> wrote in message
    > Elizavita Chirkova wrote:
    >
    > Elizavita Chirkova wrote:
    > >
    > >Elizavita Chirkova wrote:
    > >
    > >What are your feelings now?
    > >

    > What comes to mind when you ask that?

    I understand you are trying to learn english by repeating senseless phrases,
    but this isnt the place to learn it.
    Franky Furter, Jan 31, 2006
  12. Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PeoplePC ISP....boy do they suck!

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    I'm not sure I understand you fully.
    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 31, 2006
  13. Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PeoplePC ISP....boy do they suck!

    Franky Furter wrote:

    >I understand you are trying to learn english by repeating senseless phrases,
    >but this isnt the place to learn it.

    What makes you think I am trying to learn english by repeating senseless phrases?
    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 31, 2006
  14. Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PeoplePC ISP....boy do they suck!

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    >Elizavita Chirkova wrote:
    >
    >I'm not sure I understand you fully.

    Oh, I fully?
    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 31, 2006
  15. Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PeoplePC ISP....boy do they suck!

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    Franky Furter wrote:

    >What makes you think I am trying to learn english by repeating senseless phrases?

    Oh, I think you are trying to learn english by repeating senseless phrases?
    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 31, 2006
  16. Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PeoplePC ISP....boy do they suck!

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    >Elizavita Chirkova wrote:
    >
    >Oh, I fully?

    You say you fully?
    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 31, 2006
  17. Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PeoplePC ISP....boy do they suck!

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    >Franky Furter wrote:
    >
    >Oh, I think you are trying to learn english by repeating senseless phrases?

    Does it please you to believe I am trying to learn english by repeating senseless phrases?
    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 31, 2006
  18. Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PeoplePC ISP....boy do they suck!

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    >Elizavita Chirkova wrote:
    >
    >You say you fully?

    What are your feelings now?
    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 31, 2006
  19. Franky Furter

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PeoplePC ISP....boy do they suck!

    In news:,
    Franky Furter spewed forth:
    > "Elizavita Chirkova" <> wrote in message
    >> Elizavita Chirkova wrote:
    >>
    >> Elizavita Chirkova wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Elizavita Chirkova wrote:
    >>>
    >>> What are your feelings now?
    >>>

    >> What comes to mind when you ask that?

    > I understand you are trying to learn english by repeating senseless
    > phrases, but this isnt the place to learn it.

    Hey, dumbell - it's a bot, not a real person. Dump it in your killfile.

    Toolman Tim, Jan 31, 2006
  20. Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PeoplePC ISP....boy do they suck!

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    >Elizavita Chirkova wrote:
    >
    >Does it please you to believe I am trying to learn english by repeating senseless phrases?

    Oh, I to believe you are trying to learn english by repeating senseless phrases?
    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 31, 2006