    They all fit the same annoying stereotype. Artsy fartsy Starbucks
    cappucino types who would pay 200 bucks for a new version of MS Paint
    if it was endorsed by Steve Jobs.

    Lucas Tam, Apr 13, 2004

  2. Lucas Tam

    fishfry Guest

    In article <>,
    (Lucas Tam) wrote:

    > They all fit the same annoying stereotype. Artsy fartsy Starbucks
    > cappucino types who would pay 200 bucks for a new version of MS Paint
    > if it was endorsed by Steve Jobs.

    Puhleeze. We'd never be caught dead at Starbucks. It's the local
    independent coffee house for me.

    fishfry, Apr 13, 2004

  3. Lucas Tam

    Snit Guest

    Re: People who use Macs are mindless hive drones with nopersonality

    "Lucas Tam" <> wrote in
    on 4/12/04 11:08 PM:

    > They all fit the same annoying stereotype. Artsy fartsy Starbucks
    > cappucino types who would pay 200 bucks for a new version of MS Paint
    > if it was endorsed by Steve Jobs.

    I prefer Mac, but do not go to the local Starbucks, nor do I enjoy other
    trendy or branded items. Your assertion that all Mac users fit the same
    stereotype does not hold up under even simple examination.

    What do you think your erroneous belief says about you?

    Snit, Apr 13, 2004
  4. Lucas Tam

    Snit Guest

    Re: People who use Macs are mindless hive drones with nopersonality

    "fishfry" <> wrote in
    on 4/12/04 11:11
    PM:

    > In article <>,
    > (Lucas Tam) wrote:
    >
    >> They all fit the same annoying stereotype. Artsy fartsy Starbucks
    >> cappucino types who would pay 200 bucks for a new version of MS Paint
    >> if it was endorsed by Steve Jobs.

    > Puhleeze. We'd never be caught dead at Starbucks. It's the local
    > independent coffee house for me.

    I make my own caffeine free coffee substitute at home, thank you very much!

    Snit, Apr 13, 2004
  5. Lucas Tam

    Sandman Guest

    In article <>,
    (Lucas Tam) wrote:

    > They all fit the same annoying stereotype. Artsy fartsy Starbucks
    > cappucino types who would pay 200 bucks for a new version of MS Paint
    > if it was endorsed by Steve Jobs.

    Yeah, you got me.

    --
    Sandman[.net]

    Sandman, Apr 13, 2004
  6. Lucas Tam

    Wally Guest

    Re: People who use Macs are mindless hive drones with nopersonality

    ----------
    In article <>,
    (Lucas Tam) wrote:

    > They all fit the same annoying stereotype. Artsy fartsy Starbucks
    > cappucino types who would pay 200 bucks for a new version of MS Paint
    > if it was endorsed by Steve Jobs.

    $200! BULLDUST, $400 if Steve signed the box! ;-O

    Wally, Apr 13, 2004
  7. Lucas Tam

    Woofbert Guest

    In article <>,
    (Lucas Tam) wrote:

    > They all fit the same annoying stereotype. Artsy fartsy Starbucks
    > cappucino types who would pay 200 bucks for a new version of MS Paint
    > if it was endorsed by Steve Jobs.

    Trollometer rating of 6. It's far more entertaining a post than that
    recent one over in the faggot thread by the closet case who was
    fantasizing about all those gay men getting him drunk so he could get
    rogered without guilt.

    --
    Woofbert, Chief Rocket Surgeon, Infernosoft
    Woofbert's Law on Learning Linux: When attempting to learn Linux,

    Woofbert, Apr 13, 2004
  8. In article <>,
    (Lucas Tam) wrote:

    > They all fit the same annoying stereotype. Artsy fartsy Starbucks
    > cappucino types who would pay 200 bucks for a new version of MS Paint
    > if it was endorsed by Steve Jobs.

    I don't even like coffee.

    --
    George Graves
    ------------------

    George Graves, Apr 13, 2004
  9. Lucas Tam

    Davoud Guest

    Lucas Tam:
    > They all fit the same annoying stereotype. Artsy fartsy Starbucks
    > cappucino types who would pay 200 bucks for a new version of MS Paint
    > if it was endorsed by Steve Jobs.

    How can this be!? *Nobody* uses a Mac, as proven at
    <http://www.davidillig.com/aas/nobody.shtml>.

    Davoud

    --
    usenet *at* davidillig dawt com

    Davoud, Apr 13, 2004
  10. Lucas Tam

    Harri Mellin Guest

    In article <>,
    (Lucas Tam) wrote:

    > They all fit the same annoying stereotype. Artsy fartsy Starbucks
    > cappucino types who would pay 200 bucks for a new version of MS Paint
    > if it was endorsed by Steve Jobs.

    i don't drink coffee and i don't throw away money on garbage

    Harri Mellin, Apr 13, 2004
  11. Lucas Tam

    Harri Mellin Guest

    In article <nENec.12954964$>,
    "Wally" <> wrote:

    > ----------
    > In article <>,
    > (Lucas Tam) wrote:
    >

    > > They all fit the same annoying stereotype. Artsy fartsy Starbucks
    > > cappucino types who would pay 200 bucks for a new version of MS Paint
    > > if it was endorsed by Steve Jobs.

    > $200! BULLDUST, $400 if Steve signed the box! ;-O

    $24000 if it's served by steve jobs ? =)

    Harri Mellin, Apr 13, 2004
  12. Lucas Tam

    Nony Buz Guest

    On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 at 12:12 GMT, Harri Mellin wrote:

    >> > They all fit the same annoying stereotype. Artsy fartsy Starbucks
    >> > cappucino types who would pay 200 bucks for a new version of MS Paint
    >> > if it was endorsed by Steve Jobs.

    >> $200! BULLDUST, $400 if Steve signed the box! ;-O

    > $24000 if it's served by steve jobs ? =)

    This is very sad to read. I am a professional Microsoft Windows C/C++
    programmer, but my passion is both photography and movie making. There
    is yet to be a peice of software that compares to FinalCut Pro on the
    Macintrash! And then the speed of the dual G5 for working with large
    images is second to none in the same price range. All this and I can
    still have full access to the machine, in a completely secure fashion
    from anywhere in the world! What else can you ask for? Other then to
    play Halo, which I do on one of my Windows machines:)

    Nony Buz, Apr 13, 2004
  13. Lucas Tam

    stewy Guest

    "Lucas Tam" <> wrote in message
    > They all fit the same annoying stereotype. Artsy fartsy Starbucks
    > cappucino types who would pay 200 bucks for a new version of MS Paint
    > if it was endorsed by Steve Jobs.

    I'm assuming you're using wonderful WinME and looking down that long nose at
    us iMacers?

    stewy, Apr 13, 2004
  14. Lucas Tam

    Ted Jackson Guest

    In article <>,
    (Lucas Tam) wrote:

    > They all fit the same annoying stereotype. Artsy fartsy Starbucks
    > cappucino types who would pay 200 bucks for a new version of MS Paint
    > if it was endorsed by Steve Jobs.

    You convinced me. I'll donate my mac to a thrift shop and buy a Windows
    computer system so that I can be more like you. --I just woke up--now I am
    thinking clearly--I've decided NOT to join the mindless crowd jumping off
    a cliff like in the first Apple TV commercial.

    Ted Jackson, Apr 13, 2004
  15. Lucas Tam

    Bob S Guest

    In article <>,
    (Lucas Tam) wrote:

    > They all fit the same annoying stereotype. Artsy fartsy Starbucks
    > cappucino types who would pay 200 bucks for a new version of MS Paint
    > if it was endorsed by Steve Jobs.

    Gee...looks like Lucas here has posted his actual email address.

    --
    Cheers,

    Bob S

    Bob S, Apr 13, 2004
  16. Lucas Tam

    Warchild Guest

    "Snit" <> wrote in message
    > "fishfry" <> wrote in
    > on 4/12/04

    11:11
    > PM:
    >
    > > In article <>,
    > > (Lucas Tam) wrote:
    > >
    > >> They all fit the same annoying stereotype. Artsy fartsy Starbucks
    > >> cappucino types who would pay 200 bucks for a new version of MS Paint
    > >> if it was endorsed by Steve Jobs.

    > > Puhleeze. We'd never be caught dead at Starbucks. It's the local
    > > independent coffee house for me.

    > I make my own caffeine free coffee substitute at home, thank you very

    much!

    Peshaw - I dissolve old rags in water, and make my own paper from which I
    make paper cups to drink my home grown and ground coffee ;-)

    Warchild, Apr 13, 2004
  17. Re: People who use Macs are mindless hive drones with nopersonality

    On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 09:37:53 -0700, "Warchild" <> chose to
    bless us with the following wisdom:

    >"Snit" <> wrote in message
    >> "fishfry" <> wrote in
    >> on 4/12/04

    >11:11
    >> PM:

    >> > Puhleeze. We'd never be caught dead at Starbucks. It's the local
    >> > independent coffee house for me.

    >> I make my own caffeine free coffee substitute at home, thank you very

    >much!
    >>

    >Peshaw - I dissolve old rags in water, and make my own paper from which I
    >make paper cups to drink my home grown and ground coffee ;-)

    I just buy a mess of Pepsi One when it goes on sale like it did last
    week at Meijer. It was $3.50 a case. I got 24 cases. That should last
    me at least a week.
    What's this stuff called 'water' I keep hearing about? 8)

    --
    "The day in which I will die as a shahid [martyr]
    will be the happiest day of my life."

    Sheikh Ahmed Yassin, cowardly, homocidal maniac, who
    had the happiest day of his life on March 22, 2004
    thanks to the brave soldiers of the IDF. Its a Win-Win
    situation if there ever was one.

    Mayor of R'lyeh, Apr 13, 2004
  18. Lucas Tam

    Alan Baker Guest

    In article <VRQec.1945$>,
    Nony Buz <> wrote:

    > >> $200! BULLDUST, $400 if Steve signed the box! ;-O

    > > $24000 if it's served by steve jobs ? =)

    > This is very sad to read. I am a professional Microsoft Windows C/C++
    > programmer, but my passion is both photography and movie making. There
    > is yet to be a peice of software that compares to FinalCut Pro on the
    > Macintrash! And then the speed of the dual G5 for working with large
    > images is second to none in the same price range. All this and I can
    > still have full access to the machine, in a completely secure fashion
    > from anywhere in the world! What else can you ask for? Other then to
    > play Halo, which I do on one of my Windows machines:)

    You can play Halo on your Macs too; works great!

    --
    Alan Baker
    Vancouver, British Columbia

    Alan Baker, Apr 13, 2004
  19. Re: People who use Macs are mindless hive drones with no personality

    Snit <> wrote:

    > I prefer Mac, but do not go to the local Starbucks, nor do I enjoy other
    > trendy or branded items.

    Right. Trendy items are for Windows users who are led to believe that
    that's what Mac users are buying. Mac users set trends, they don't
    follow them.

    V.
    --
    email: lastname at cs utk edu
    homepage: cs utk edu tilde lastname

    Victor Eijkhout, Apr 13, 2004
  20. Lucas Tam

    GreyCloud Guest

    Lucas Tam wrote:
    > They all fit the same annoying stereotype. Artsy fartsy Starbucks
    > cappucino types who would pay 200 bucks for a new version of MS Paint
    > if it was endorsed by Steve Jobs.

    Trolling I see.
    Guffaw!

    GreyCloud, Apr 13, 2004