    know its near christmas or something like that i think but i was
    wondering if anyone could find the excat date thanks to anyone who try
    to help?
    JF, Jul 8, 2004

  2. JF

    Plato Guest

    JF wrote:

    > Can anyone tell me when the new pentium 5 processor is coming out, i

    When you asked the maker of the cpu what did they say?

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Jul 8, 2004

  3. JF

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    (JF) wrote in

    > know its near christmas or something like that i think but i was

    Wow. That's insane that despite working in a technology firm, reading
    hundreds of articles and newsgroup posts per day and not wanting to miss
    anything, the last I heard is there is still no Pentium 5 and probably
    won't be for at least another 2 to 3 years, if they call it a Pentium 5.

    --
    website: http://www.demonlag.com
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk
    DeMoN LaG, Jul 8, 2004
  4. JF

    Wizard Guest

    I thought you bagged groceries .....?

    Wizard, Jul 8, 2004
  5. JF

    colin Guest

    Nah..he`s a checkout chuck:)

    colin, Jul 8, 2004
  6. JF

    Plato Guest

    DeMoN LaG wrote:

    > Wow. That's insane that despite working in a technology firm, reading
    > hundreds of articles and newsgroup posts per day and not wanting to miss
    > anything, the last I heard is there is still no Pentium 5 and probably
    > won't be for at least another 2 to 3 years, if they call it a Pentium 5.

    I bet you get lots of PC magazines also?
    Plato, Jul 8, 2004
  7. JF

    Spajky Guest

    On 8 Jul 2004 07:06:24 -0700, (JF) wrote:

    >Can anyone tell me when the new pentium 5 processor is coming out...

    maybe never, maybe will call it sexium ... :)
    --
    Regards, SPAJKY ®
    E-mail AntiSpam: remove ##
    Spajky, Jul 9, 2004
  8. JF

    BillKirch Guest

    >all so ur the dumb fucking ****

    ###############
    ur....????? BG
    BillKirch, Jul 9, 2004
  9. JF

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    Wizard <> wrote in news::

    > I thought you bagged groceries .....?

    Not for a while. I work for a south jersey ISP.

    DeMoN LaG, Jul 9, 2004
  10. DeMoN LaG wrote:
    > Wizard <> wrote in news::
    >

    >>I thought you bagged groceries .....?
    >>

    > Not for a while. I work for a south jersey ISP.

    Probably confused because of your AIM screen name.
    Calvin Crumrine, Jul 9, 2004
  11. JF

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    Calvin Crumrine <> wrote in

    >> Not for a while. I work for a south jersey ISP.
    >>

    > Probably confused because of your AIM screen name.

    Yeah, it's tough with the AIM names. I can't go and switch to a new one,
    or else I have to give it out to all the people who talk to me, and that's
    way too much work.

    DeMoN LaG, Jul 9, 2004
  12. JF

    JF Guest

    Spajky <Spajky##@volja.net> wrote in message news:<>...
    > On 8 Jul 2004 07:06:24 -0700, (JF) wrote:
    >
    > >Can anyone tell me when the new pentium 5 processor is coming out...

    > maybe never, maybe will call it sexium ... :)

    ok well thanks v much so until i have another computer question bye for now
    JF, Jul 11, 2004
  13. DeMoN LaG wrote:
    > Calvin Crumrine <> wrote in
    >

    >>>Not for a while. I work for a south jersey ISP.
    >>>

    >>Probably confused because of your AIM screen name.

    > Yeah, it's tough with the AIM names. I can't go and switch to a new one,
    > or else I have to give it out to all the people who talk to me, and that's
    > way too much work.

    Similar problem with email addresses-my wife's office started with a
    dialup ISP. They switched to cable modems when they became available
    from another ISP but kept the dialup so they woulnd't need to change
    email addresses. Makes some sense for a business. Changing would lose
    them customers-although it would also save them about $30/month.

    On a personal level the cost isn't as great but the hassle certainly is!
    Calvin Crumrine, Jul 12, 2004